vstar2001

swinging

And that's why you're one of the few upstanding people on these forums.

I've met a ton of the men from dz.com. The vast majority of them are decent and I'm glad to call them my friends. Who have you actually met in person?

The ones who are suspicious are the ones who hide personal attacks in carefully worded and carefully placed posts in the forums, the ones who stalk other members and the ones who spread rumors through pm's.

Dang, just when I thought I was getting respectable.[:/]

*Sigh* guess I'll have to work on that then.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

He forgot to mention his wife is a divorce attorney...

We both are. Seriously. Seeing our clients lets us better nip issues before they become problems.

A married couple doing divorce law. Interesting, ain't it?

Sounds like something the networks might want to get ahold of?

Easy Does It

I am right with you there. When I say those wedding vows I mean every last word. Nothing on the lines of swinging would even cross my mind. I look forward to having 1 lady in my life.
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

we just reread our vows.... and no where does it say that enjoying sex for the fun of it is forbidden. We are faithful to each other, love and charish each other, till death do us part. We just find at times a good threesome/foursome is fun. Where is the cheating when we both are always involved??? No one would say we cheat on each other if we when to an amusement park with another friend would they??? thats just another form of fun.
I just am................

Don't respect her... shes a beer guzzling teenager! Andrea, if I hit FL again we need to go drinking again, this time I'll drink more then 1

LMAO....I don't know, Phree. Can you handle 3 beers in one night? I don't want you to hurt yourself or anything! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I am not saying it is wrong. If it is mutual, then more power to the two of you!! :)
;):P:)

Go see the movie Chasing Amy . . . nuff said.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Oh I've seen it! Lesbians are cool! ;):)

LOL - I was speaking of the speech that is given to ben when he decides he should have sex with the both of them.

If two people agree and can both take the pressure that it can put on a relationship

So, recognizing that this puts pressure on a relationship, you'd still say go for it.

There are very few people who can handle that pressure, and the one way they figure out that they cannot is when they realize that they cannot handle it AFTER it's been done.

Let's think of some pressures that some married couples may agree they can handle:

1) Excessive debt;
2) Living with mom and dad;
3) Alcohol and drug abuse;
4) Excessive work travel for one partner;
5) Having sex partners on the side;
6) Unemployment;
7) Mental disease;
8) Physical or mental abuse.

Turns out that all of my clients fall into these categories. They could all handle the pressures - for a while.

Sure, decide you can accept the added pressures and add some more.[:/] Sorry, sex isn't worth it...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

He forgot to mention his wife is a divorce attorney...

We both are. Seriously. Seeing our clients lets us better nip issues before they become problems.

A married couple doing divorce law. Interesting, ain't it?

What I find really amusing is how many marriage counselors that are divorced. :S

other pressures you forgot about

forgetting to have fun
jumping out of a plane and knowing you have kids (what if something goes wrong)
global warming
the war in iraq
the mortgage payment/rent payment
the list goes on and on

pressure is only a state of mind, and your preoccupation with it..... for some pressure makes them shine, for others they shrivel up and wither....married or not
I just am................

What I find really amusing is how many marriage counselors that are divorced. :S

John Grey wrote Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus shortly after divorcing his ex-wife (whose name escapes me) also an author of self help books.
-----
~~~Michael

I'm looking up, and seeing it. It's just that I deal with this stuff every day at work, and would gladly see the divorce market dry up.

I highly doubt that swinging constitutes the majority of your market. I think you'd find if people just bothered to communicate, respect one another and take responsibility for their actions that the divorce numbers would be lower. The reality is that most people IMO are incapable of this. Honesty in a variety of forms (including inward reflection) eludes them and hence there will always be this kind of divorce rate. After all, it's easier to quit than try and work through it or talk about things as they're developing.

Off topic, I know, but it was worth commenting on.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

I'm looking up, and seeing it. It's just that I deal with this stuff every day at work, and would gladly see the divorce market dry up.[:/]

With a 50% divorce rate for first time marriages and a 75% failure rate for second marriages I think you will be in business for a while.