TheAnvil

Why the Zhills boogie kicked so much ass

What about the Finnish girls in schoolgirl outfits? Don't tell me you don't remember that.

I have a picture of that, for a price. You got your own school girl, buck-o! :ph34r:

And as for Clay? I think he earned WussyChimp4 for not showing. :D

What about the Finnish girls in schoolgirl outfits? Don't tell me you don't remember that.

I'm still thinkin' about it. ;) Florida is started to feel too warmish. Think I can get my next contract there?

Ya gotta believe that was planned. No group of girls just happens to have matching skirts and knee-socks...and it was certainly ok. :)

I had a great time at the boogie, but I think next time I'll bring a flashlight. There's something very annoying/scary about rooting around in your tent when it's pitch black outside. :D

It was also very nice to meet Vinny and RockyMtnHigh! B|

Kelly

Great to finally meet you too,Kelly! :)

hey anvil, good to jump with another fellow techie! we (the boys in bright green) had a great time and really enjoyed some fun jumps (finally, after hard core practice all year!) and especially loved the night jumps (which had spectacular organization).

hey, if anyone has any video or pics of the night landings Id love to see them!! thanks!

I'm still tired.

And I am still sick as a dog. Katie and I got home last night around nine after fighting massive traffic jams on the 75 and the 95. Still, we got home in around nine and a half hours.

-the fireworks fucking rocked
-Roy is actually quite pleasant in person
-Lee's new name is officially "Skinny"
-Spence is a homosexual, or at least that's what someone announced over the PA
-Stacy now has to retract my "wussychimp" moniker or I will not share with her again
-I got Colon Berry in trouble
-The Gimp got very little sleep
-I didn't walk the plank
-I swooped the pond repeatedly, even during bigway attempts
-Kramer was a great host
-some kook took my dog home in her taxi; we were pissed
-I am glad I chose Z-hills for this holiday trip
-I taught a BirdMan First Flight course, drunk, in Spanish, next to the bonfire one night

Chuck

-Roy is actually quite pleasant in person

you mean Ron?

-Stacy now has to retract my "wussychimp" moniker or I will not share with her again

But I meant it in the nicest possible way!! :D Share what? I think you drank the whole cauldron of monkey punch!! I went to get another cup and there was only 1/2 cherry left in there. :o

-I am glad I chose Z-hills for this holiday trip

we are too! come back next year!!

-I taught a BirdMan First Flight course, drunk, in Spanish, next to the bonfire one night

we taught galen how to fly head down drunk, in jarbled english, next to the fire-lit beer line. we'll trade our coaching for you! let's open up a school! :D

your a bad influence chuck. very bad. I am not allowed to play with you anymore unless the wife is with me. Apparently, i was no use. You being there was a result. I had a blast. Definately there next year. they just need more planes and less whiney pilots..hehe. I couldn't believe loads were backed up like 1 hr wait.... Oh well, i got in 12 jumps there and 10 in lake wales so xmas wasn't that bad. Saves working for a living. I will come up and visit you rednecks in NC. Maybe you could get a birdman suit to fit my fat ass!!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Kramer IS a great host.
He was very helful when I 1st atarted my quest for transffering to Z-HIlls. (another job opened...still waiting)
Great folks there!:)

And I am still sick as a dog. Katie and I got home last night around nine after fighting massive traffic jams on the 75 and the 95. Still, we got home in around nine and a half hours.

HAHA and I talked to both of your drunk asses. I think I now hold the record for the longest distance Drunk Dial and or from the most remote location. Wish I could of been there, it sounds like it was a blast.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

some kook took my dog home in her taxi; we were pissed

OMG, what the hell happened>:(

I would pay big bucks to see that.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hey Chuck, do me a favor and keep an eye on that kid you were hangin with at that so called spanish BMFF course, Oh yea, and let me warn you he's so persistant, I'm surprised he didn't come home with your BM suit. fkn kid can talk. THANKS FOR HELPING HIM ACHIEVE HIS GOAL. ED

My first trip to Z-hills and all I have to say is WOW.
That was a great place to be this weekend
and like theanvil said I met alot of DZ.comers. It was very interesting to put faces with the names
I denfinatly will be back next year and probably before that.............I would definatly give this place 5 stars.....great bunch of people............:)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Your jello shots were yummy, Bill.

I only had one, but maybe next time I'll throw caution to the wind and have two. ;)

Two? OMG!!! You're getting ready to live dangerously, huh? ;)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Your jello shots were yummy, Bill.

I only had one, but maybe next time I'll throw caution to the wind and have two. ;)

That's ok, you answered the "Are you drunk yet ?" question with the correct answer. :ph34r: I only ask that women drink until I am attractive.

One thing that I need to slow down on, jello shot demos.
"How do you eat them?"
"Like this..."
I may have done too many demonstrations. ;)

Does anyone know if Jib ever woke up?

Galen! get me the name of a good realator in z-hills!
Ha!:ph34r: (I have in for another Co. job there too):)

Maybe you could get a birdman suit to fit my fat ass!!

:o:o:o:oOh Dear GOD!!! There's an image that would make a giant Peruvian Condor lose bowel control. You'd have to paint a registry number on your leg and get air traffic clearance for that dive! :D:D:D
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is