cocheese

You might be a skydiver if...

Everytime you see someone fall off a building,cliff etc in a movie your thinking "why isn't he trying to get stable?"

Or worse, yell "Arch!"

no, I've never done that in a crowded movie theater. :)
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Everytime you see someone fall off a building,cliff etc in a movie your thinking "why isn't he trying to get stable?"

Or worse, yell "Arch!"

no, I've never done that in a crowded movie theater. :)

I did that once - in a theatre - my daughter couldn't stop laughing - But I just said - PULL!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So you liked that, did you?

How about these then? These are pics of a birthday present I made for my CRW coach a year ago. He had a bearded dragon for a pet, he flies a Dolphin container, and those are the colors of his canopy.

Didn't take too long at all. I've been told that I could market those, but at the time, I thought it would take away from the specialness of the gift.

Then of course, there's the clock I made this past Christmas for a friend. I used a picture of the person in a birdman suit, enlarged it, cut it into a circle and then added clock numers that I bought from Michaels.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera handy when I had that one completed. Maybe they'll post the pics one day of it.

Hmmm....I REALLY need to sell more cars, huh? :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

You look at items in a store and calculate how many jump tickets it is equal to.

Don't we all? ;)

If a whuffo says the word "first" in conversation and you blurt out "BEER!!!!!"

I recently bought a round of beer for a bunch of Texas Hold 'em players, because I actually placed 18'th and never won a hand. A definite first for just about anyone. B|

When you're standing at the bus stop waiting to go to work and you're constantly looking up at the sky whenever you hear a plane fly by?

I can do you one better here. I work almost right next to the Atlanta airport, which is one of the busiest in the nation. The damned planes fly over us on a regular basis, along with helicopter, etc. So not only do I have to watch and listen, I also have to suffer by smelling the jet fuel. [:/]

Accuweather is in your Favorites on your computer.

Weather.com and skydivingweather.com for me.:S

For the females...if thoughts of new gear excites you more than thoughts of new shoes!

Couldn't tell you the last time I bought new shoes. If I didn't get tennis shoes for Christmas every year, I guess I'd just go barefooted all the time. :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

. . . If you are the only one in your office really pissed off that today (Monday)is a beautiful sunny day after two full days of rain and wind.

Two days? Saturday was nice...(except for my interesting landing). The weather on Sunday certainly sucked down there though... It looks about the same up here today..

Edit: because I can't spell :S

I was speaking hypothetically, but hey - it's great to see you - ya know - pond swooping probably isn't a good thing to try just yet.(I kid, I kid) Glad everything worked out ok, not too soggy I hope.:)

Did Dave talk you into becoming a poster here? He's EVIL I tell you - EVIL - I was a hard worker before he corrupted me. He gave me my first little taste for free - now look at me.:ph34r:

Really nice meeting you, Justin
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

. . . If you are the only one in your office really pissed off that today (Monday)is a beautiful sunny day after two full days of rain and wind.

Two days? Saturday was nice...(except for my interesting landing). The weather on Sunday certainly sucked down there though... It looks about the same up here today..

Edit: because I can't spell :S

I was speaking hypothetically, but hey - it's great to see you - ya know - pond swooping probably isn't a good thing to try just yet.(I kid, I kid) Glad everything worked out ok, not too soggy I hope.:)

Did Dave talk you into becoming a poster here? He's EVIL I tell you - EVIL - I was a hard worker before he corrupted me. He gave me my first little taste for free - now look at me.:ph34r:

Really nice meeting you, Justin

Thanks, It was nice meeting you guys, and I had a great time down there this weekend. The water wasn't too bad, I needed to wash my jumpsuit anyway :S. Suprisingly, it was pretty much the only thing that got wet. I think I'm gonna have to go down there again sometime in the next few months to work on landing on something made of dirt :P

[Jeff Foxworthy voice]
If your lifes dream is to live in a bus on an airport,
you might be a skydiver.

If when someone mentions 3-way, and you're first thought isn't sex, you might be a skydiver.
[/Jeff Foxworthy voice]
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

If your excited to hear when you hear that someone is turning "18" and it's because that's what the waiver at the DZ says is OK.:ph34r:

1. When you are in a bar and they yell last call
and the only thing that comes to mind is WOO HOO! sunset load!
2. If you have ever done it "OPELIKA STYLE"!
3. While watching parasailers you unintentionally blurt out.
A. Hook It!
B. Cut Away!
C. Sissy!
"Dropzone.com, where uneducated people measuring penises, has become an art form"

When you reach for your wallet your left arm automatically goes over your head

When looking at your watch you turn your head instead of bringing your wrist in front of your face
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

If you hear your best friend (who is also a skydiver) drunk mumbling hop and pop in the back seat of your car while you are driving, and you pull over and watch him stumble looking for the handle to the door.

sitting bitch is required in this instance.

Blue Skies

1.You have a hard time remembering the before jumping days language so you can explain to a whuffo what you did on a jump that kicked ass...

2. If you have a hard time calling your main/canopy a parachute so whuffos understand
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'