lauras

Did this skydiver really owe beer?

Remember the new guy who was trying to impress his wife/girlfriend and landed on the hangar?

His wife had a camera and didn't want to be out in the landing area, so she stood close to the hangar. As he came in, he wanted to have a great picture so he tried to keep looking at her.

He didn't notice the hangar in his peripheral vision and landed right on top of it. The Zhills fire dept had to come out because there was no ladder tall enough to get him down. He was up there for over an hour.

Good call Oren..
never let them get away without leaving beer money

I remember someone else being loaded into an ambulance as a group of people did the point and laugh ...
sounds cold
but he was on the list and he new it
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Yup, looks like another one that let the stupid stick do the driving.

Makes you wonder why you don't see many stories about women doing these "stunts".
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Makes you wonder why you don't see many stories about women doing these "stunts".

Yes, it is amazing that we even let these women-folk skydive. :) If they continue to be so timid, I don't know how we are ever going to improve them.

Once women acknowledge that men are always correct, they will emulate men and soon be doing fun stuff. :) :ph34r:

mowed over Grandpa and nearly knocked Grandma out of her wheelchair too.

Sounds like a new Michael Moore movie, "Bowling for Grandparents". I guess since you said nearly for Grandma, that makes it a spare.

If you can't laugh at yourself, that's what we're here for.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

mowed over Grandpa and nearly knocked Grandma out of her wheelchair too.

Sounds like a new Michael Moore movie, "Bowling for Grandparents". I guess since you said nearly for Grandma, that makes it a spare.

If you can't laugh at yourself, that's what we're here for.

I don't care who you are - That Shit Is Funny!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Once women acknowledge that men are always correct, they will emulate men and soon be doing fun stuff.

The kind of fun stuff that the "stupid stick" driven guys do, like an over night stay in the hospital, is not some thing I want to copy;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Good call Oren..
never let them get away without leaving beer money

You should have seen Phantom's face when I walked up to the bar with his money and told him to put up a case :)
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Video. So you could show all the people drinking his beer.

A while back, there was a dz regular who got a little jail time. We got a letter from him with money for a case enclosed.

We videoed all of us drinking his beer. He said he didn't get the video until he got out because of security/smuggling rules.
:D

A while back, there was a dz regular who got a little jail time. We got a letter from him with money for a case enclosed.

It was his *first* time in prison.

The letter and picture he sent was great.

We videoed all of us drinking his beer. He said he didn't get the video until he got out because of security/smuggling rules

I think it was the girls flashing the camera for him that made it a no-no.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

If they continue to be so timid, I don't know how we are ever going to improve them.

Once women acknowledge that men are always correct, they will emulate men and soon be doing fun stuff. :) :ph34r:

:P ppppffffffffttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could tell you a thing or two about "fun stuff"
(stoopid boys... they got cooties)

edit to say: for all the "non-stupid boys" ie nice moderators :ph34r:, I did not mean this as a personal attack and any emotional pain or anguish that you may have felt was unintentional. Further, I might add that "non-stupid boys" can do fun stuffs too.
(back pedal almost worthy of A Fish Called Wanda)