ccowden

Guess what I have been doing all morning......

Its still coming down here. We can't open our door... the drifts are too big :o

I like snow to look at - its pretty when it sticks to the trees, but having to shovel it and go out in it is not as much fun...

Dog looks like he likes it though ;)

Jen
Arianna Frances

I actually had to shovel a spot in the yard for Louie. He couldn't even go potty!:P
He loves the snow. Until his feet get too cold, then he goes back inside and gets back under the covers.:)

He's so cute.... how old is he? He looks small, but maybe it's just from standing in 5 ft of snow....
(and yeah, I have to agree with her that pic 4 looks pretty nice)

man, I'm so jealous that you actually got all of the forecasted snow. Here in DC, we were supposed to get a foot or so, but ended up with only a few inches. And it's not even snowing today! Oh, well.

Are you on CRACK???! You *want* more snow?? Geez! On Thursday night, it was snowing like crazy.. I had hopes it would continue until morning and work would be cancelled--no such luck.

I got up early on Friday to see what the damage was--not too bad: my car was a bit burried, but the snow plow had gotten the rest of the driveway clear. I was about to head out, when the snow plow showed up again, and proceeded to *completely* burry my car in. And the bastard had the balls to smile at me and wave! >:(>:(>:( Took me over a half hour *just* do dig a hole deep enough to open my car door and get it started so it could heat up a bit.. Don't get me started on the rest of the 6-foot pile surrounding my vehicle.. >:(
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

He is 4 years old and weighs about 70 pounds. He isn't really a small dalmatian, pretty average. Must be the snow.;) Unless of course you own a Saint Bernard and consider a 70lb dog to be small.:)
Good looking dog the spots really show up in the white background. Our 5 month old lab? is up to 50 lbs and still growing! Hopefully he'll level out at 100lbs. I hope:( If he doesn't I won't jole about his size.

That is a lot of snow:) or gasoline:S:D:D

R.I.P.

wow, awesome photos, I sure am glad I don't live up north....I spent plenty of winters cleaning that much snow off my car at 6am to try to get to work!:S

marc

We visited some folks livingin colorado elev appr 7-8k MSL. good skiing nice and dry powder:)
But that is serious snow once it gets there it stays all season people have to clean off the roofs and dig out around the windows to let the light in.

Frind didn't drive her van all winter:|Weight of snow on roof cracked the windows.[:/] Did i say it was great place to visit & ski:)
R.i.P.

Hey ship that snow up here to the people that want it

we only got about 1" and winds[:/]

Can't play with no snow>:(

**watch out for the glare spots:ph34r: