Merrick

Breakdancing... Making a comeback!

That was awesome. Merrik watch this one by Skinny Puppy Some badass breakdancing in it. Just scroll down and click on the "Pro-test" link in the video section. I tried to find a better way to link it.... but fuck the internet is screwed up, gota pay for this and that now.. >:(

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

That is sweet. I've got a handful of good break dancing vids on my computer, simply because it amazes me. The good ones demonstrate a high level of endurance, strength and dedication to learn how to dance like that. That impresses me.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Damn, can't believe I forgot to make that "clicky," Oh well, haven't been on here in a while, I'm outta practice.

Yeah Slappie, that sounds like a lot of work, especially when I could give two left testies about breakdancing.. I just thought the vid was awesome LOL... It was posted on a body-building forum. lol

Blues!
Merrick

That was awesome. Merrik watch this one by Skinny Puppy Some badass breakdancing in it. Just scroll down and click on the "Pro-test" link in the video section. I tried to find a better way to link it.... but fuck the internet is screwed up, gota pay for this and that now.. >:(

Slappie!! You're down with Skinny Puppy!!?? Awesome.

Slappie!! You're down with Skinny Puppy!!?? Awesome.

Sure am I have a very eclectic musical taste. I dig the Lords of Acid, Ministry, Nine Inch Nails.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

No joke, I didn't know you could do push ups with your feet in the air.

Ok, on the topic of no-footed pushups...

That seriously looks impossible, and I'm not basing that on strength, I'm basing it on balance. I watched the video and it looks real, but I tried to even balance myself like that and it's simply not possible. Your arms are so close to your head that you have WAY more weight behind them than in front of them. Like I said, I watched the video, but I don't know what to conclude. It doesn't seem physically possible.

PS I am drunk.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

It doesn't seem physically possible.

Like you said. It is all in the balance. The human body can do amazing things when trained to do it.

Go watch "Drunken Master" with Jackie Chan in it. He does some things in there that I thought was impossible with his balance. After watching the special features on the DVD, they let you know that it is all real with the exception of 2 wire work stunts. All the balance stuff and some things that just look impossible really are.

I just saw that movie again and was amazed again.
Dom

Bboying has actually never gone away, but it went deep back underground until about the mid 90's when it resurfaced in a big way (at least here in Europe).

I was wondering when someone was going to post up some of Dave...;)

For anyone interested, Dave "Elsewhere" Bernal is one of the sickest bboys out there. Check out him and his 3 pals in one of the best bboy videos i've ever seen, 'Detours' made some years after he participated in the Kollaboration events.

5 meg preview here...
http://www.detoursvideo.com/DetoursExtendedTrails.avi

Well edited, shot and simply amazing...well worth the $30, if this is your sort of thing, trust me.

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts