lewmonst

I moved to California

I know, I moved like a year and a half ago, but this time I'm really changing my phone number. So if any of you have my old 513 area code number, it's gone. I now have a 951 area code and new number. PM me if you feel worthy of knowing it.

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

hope all is going well there lew... the richmind crowd really disbursed a few years ago... I came to houston, you went to cali, jason went to florida (for a while with vern, but they are both back there again)... I went to SWC for the new years day pitch in, and there were many new faces...a handfull of old faces, but I presume the ones that are still there will be there until thier skydiving career has come to an end... if you are ever in hosuton look me up...and I will be sure to do the same if I am ever in socal.... you still owe me a few freefly jumps...and we ARE (kindof) matching oddessey buddies:P

-y

Yoshi,
Definitely. We have a really nice tunnel here so you should visit here first :)
I know, I was back for the xmas party for Richmond in Cincinnati and it was wierd. Those I recognized were all hugs and so great to see, the other half were new faces. So strange to think I don't know people who's home dz is Richmond. I guess it's been a long time... And I still can't go back to "The" Boogie this year because of Nationals...
I still miss you guys back there in Ohio, go shovel some snow for me while I go skydiving :P:P:P
peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com