skydiverbc

there ought to be a law.....

I'd raise the limit on general damages for the small claims track from £1000 to £5000, effectively removing predictive costs from most RTA whiplash claims and EL/PL slip/trip cases, putting them into the fixed costs bracket. :P

A small tweak I know, but I think it would go a long way to rein in our rising compensation culture.

For anyone who sends chain mail on a daily basis to be banished to a desolate island where they will knock each other off and therefore make the world a better place. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

that's fine if you particularly like Elizabeth Duke / Argos jewlery! :D:D:D

There also needs to be some sort of provision for an anti-chav vehicle statute in the bill as well... See a nova with a body kit & neon lights? Then it's perfectly legal to run them off the road and set the hounds on them... (on the specific day only of course!) :)

Think you could draft it up? :P

:D:D

That would be an international law, right?

And they wouldn't actually have to be poor right? The ones that piss me off most are the ones with money who dress like trash and act with no class. >:(

Muva Fukas
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

There ought to be a law that requires every person that gets a driver's license to go through a MSF (motorcycle safety foundation) basic motorcycle course before getting their drivers license issued to them. Even if they don't own a motorcycle and have no desire to ever own a motorcycle.

I think it would cut down on motorcycle fatalities, since people would be more aware of motorcycles on the roads and what its like to ride one.

That or it should be legal for me to follow the person to their house and kick their ass after they try to run me over.:o:D:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Not a bad idea dave, but I can't imagine an MSF course full of paris hilton clones with designer heels and purses throwing on the helmets and riding around the parking lot. I would however like to teach that course as long as the bikes weren't mine :P

Greenie in training.

Well, since you're required to wear boots, pants, long sleeves and a helmet, hopefully those oblivious sorority cell phone driving drama-queen bitches will fall over a couple of times and then start driving w/o a cellphone to their ear and quit trying to run me over.

I took the baffels out of my drag pipes for a similar effect and thus far its worked well. Folks hear me more now and tend to notice me after they hear me instead of just pulling out infront of me or trying to change lanes into me.

Man, what I would give to watch some of those princess wanna-be chicks trying to ride those low cc bikes around a MSF course...>:(
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

"isn't it time we (the Skydiving community) excommunicated Swooping from our Sport. I remind you that we call it Skydiving because that's what we do it for....

Swooping is giving Skydiving a bad name. "
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

How about a law forbidding people to brag about skydiving unless they had jumped over a certain number of times in a year. This would then silence:
a) the one jump wonder, describing his HALO experience
b) the keen enthusiast, who can never actually make it to the DZ
c) the bloke with over a thousand jumps, but done at the rate of 10 a year. (and yes I have done the maths)
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....