Slappie

Slappie's fluffy picture thread

So let's see them.. I've been asked in PM to share pics. So here are some recent ones of me.

Enjoy. B|

I've also been told if you have unwanted critters in your house. Hang my pictures on the wall and they'll vacate the premises pretty fast. I also make a great bullseye on dart boards. :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Look at when she signed up and how many posts she has! She is the lurker... She NEVER makes a post. So I was pretty surprised.

Now post a pic or GTFO of my thread. :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

ALWAYS my fave; the Gilligan Hat...

...:D:D:D...OMG...you are wearing a Gilligan hat on a boat...now that's freakin' hilarious!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D...

~R+R:)...Ok, so where is MaryAnn and the prof...oh, and the Skipper too?:ph34r:...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I'm bumping this sucka for those of you who actually jumped this weekend.

I want to see some recent pics. I showed my face. I never post pics of myself. :$

So let's see um :ph34r:

"I want to see some recent pics. I showed my face."

Yep, thats what you really look like.B|

Me and the bairn from a recent wedding, you'll like these Slappie.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Me and the bairn from a recent wedding, you'll like these Slappie.

Those are so AWESOME! Nac as always you're looking fit & trim. There is no mistaking the boy is yours. You can't say the "milkman" did it. That boy is YOURS for sure. Only thing missing is a cooler of Shiner Bock and one in your hand. ;)