ccowden

That bacon cheddar burger commercial with Hootie

There was all kinds of speculation on a loccl radio station because they thought one of them was Jenna Jameson. They called Burger King, and the ad agency, the Cowboys, etc, etc.

Personally, I have not seen the ad.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Personally, the song cracks me up. It helps if you know the original song, which is a really cool song. Infact it happens that today my sigline is from the original song.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Well you can thank automatic markup language in forums. The protocol needs to be MMS becase it is M$ Streaming.
I cannot URL it I guess, so delete the http: or copy and paste this:

mms://od-msn.msn.com/22/mbr/a_050220_bk_promo.wmv
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Personally, the song cracks me up. It helps if you know the original song, which is a really cool song. Infact it happens that today my sigline is from the original song

it's on the soundtrack to the motion picture "o' brother were art thou"

Tell me you dont' like that little talking baby from Quiznos... That thing freaks me out. I have nightmares about him turning into Chuckie and attacking whoever he's doing a commercial with.

Edited to add that little fucker needs to get it's little ass kicked. I really don't like him. Who the fuck thinks up shit like that? A talking baby to sell sanwiches? Babies can't eat sammiches. DUH!

Fucking talking babies piss me off.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I am sure they were kidnapped, tied up and forced to dance with the buckets.

Come on, it's 2005. Women "objectify" themselves these days. I believe they have changed the term to "empowerment" though.

Yes, women do objectify themselves. But, it is especially sad when a product that advertises to children (such as mcdonalds or burger king) objectifies women. I wish those types of commercials were kept to superbowls and HBO. Its garbage like this that keeps women thinking this is what they are good for since it is what they grow up seeing.

Rant over, and, for the record, I do not in any way have a problem with anyone in this thread who likes the commercial. I gave my opinion of it, and did not mean to insult anyone who feels differently by having done so.

-A

I was pretty sure you didn't mean anything personal. I didn't take it that way at all. I was just light-heartedly responding to your post. Just thought the post was pretty extreme for the thread.

It's all good!:)
Hope I didn't offend YOU.