pop

How old are you?

I'm not skeered...currently 37..will be 38 June 14 Flag Day (dont forget it!):D. Feeling younger than ever;)

37 here too, gonna be 38 in August. The 26th to be exact. I have a long running joke. I may look 10 years younger, but I sure as hell feel 10 years older! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Time for me to speak UP /OUT...WHY do you think, as a 24 yr old that your body will "give out" by 35? 35 is NOT OLD you 20-somethings! Shit already your lives are just beginning and 20s are great...and 30s are even better...stop talking about the world ending and your body falling apart in your 30s...if you're healthy and strong and happy now..then your 30s only reward you!!! I'm already here and loving it...look forward to your future..it's a great place to be, especially if you're still jumping from planes!B|

Word up girl;)

41 years young and rockin it:D
Chronology has little to do with vigor ;)

Shit if I acted what I think 41 year old act like I'd be VERY disapointed in myself:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I am 26 of your earth years. Back home, I am 4.2 x 10^54 floobs old.

If you don't know what a floob is, don't worry. Most people don't. However, I would strongly encourage you not to try to find out, as your undeveloped and primitive "brains" cannot handle the disgusting and sticky quantum equations required to explain it. Were I to successfully teach you of a floob, every cell in your body would simultaneously dissociate, leaving you as a puddle on the floor. Which I would quickly stake as my own claim and guard jealously.

In case you haven't noticed, I am also a flaming dork.:|
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

40 yrs old...
old enough to know what women like, but young enough to not know what women like:S

oh wow... you're forty? your avatar doesn't paint that picture at all.
I've come to the conclusion that men get sexier with age.