Kid_Icarus

Birdman Logo....seen it before

I was driving down the road when I saw an "Aramark" Turck. I think they do corporate uniforms and stuff. Anyways, the logo is almost identicle to the birdman logo. Weird. Comments?

http://www.aramark.com/default.asp

http://www.bird-man.com/?n=info

edited to fix the link

Somebody might wanna change. Copyright infringement gets people into trouble. DOn't know who had it first...but the similiarities are close enough to warrant a closer look.

Aramark is a HUGE corperation. They do a lot more than uniforms. They run stadiums, school foodservice, and even a few national parks. I doubt, you'll ever get them to change.

Somebody might wanna change. Copyright infringement gets people into trouble. DOn't know who had it first...but the similiarities are close enough to warrant a closer look.

Aramark is a HUGE corperation. They do a lot more than uniforms. They run stadiums, school foodservice, and even a few national parks. Doubt, you'll ever get them to change.

yeah but maybe the birdmen company can get them to say in writing "we won't sue birdmen for copyright infringement". that way 5 years down the road their new management or whatever can't decide to sue.

MB 3528, RB 1182

iirc that shape (or one very similar) was one of the original clip art 'cutouts'.. if so, it will be rather difficult for anyone to claim ownership.. and there are some significant differences... would be up to the copyright lawyers to argue about i imagine.. but i bet birdman cant really afford that either..

Aramark will eat all of us and no one will ever know.

Soylent Green, anyone? :SB|;):D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."