grue

Ok, who isn't jumping right now, and why?

I haven't jumped since the end of september 2004 not expecting to be able to jump till june, and it's been like this for the last 3 winters!!

basically when i'm at uni i can't get to a dz and dont really have the money to jump anyway. Plus my bpa membership hasdn't been renewed yet, and my reserve is out of date since jan 2005.

so basically it sucks!! but i finish my degree this year, so it's time to go get a job close to a dz and then i can jump loads!!

Low clouds, little league practice for one kid, school play for another, mowed the lawn in between. Yikes., I'm totally suburban. [:/]

Next thing you know, I'll be playing golf. :o

You're such a great huband and dad, John:)

$$$ for me is the problem. I, on the other hand AM playing golf. A great deal of it in fact, and only because it's free for me (my father was bored this year, and wanted someone to golf with, so he paid for my membership).

Hopefully next weekend, but it isn't looking good. [:/]
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Low clouds, little league practice for one kid, school play for another, mowed the lawn in between. Yikes., I'm totally suburban. [:/]

Next thing you know, I'll be playing golf. :o

You're such a great huband and dad, John:)

$$$ for me is the problem. I, on the other hand AM playing golf. A great deal of it in fact, and only because it's free for me (my father was bored this year, and wanted someone to golf with, so he paid for my membership).

Hopefully next weekend, but it isn't looking good. [:/]

Happythoughts and I are golfers too...so with you..we'll have a threesome..now we need one more...hmmm perhaps BoostedXT..he's a Golf Pro and could teach us a thang or two;):D

we'll have a threesome..

OK! NOW you have gotten my attention!

Hold it, didn't you post something in another chilly cold-nipple thread about keeping your clothes on this year? Damn, I was Thaaaaaaat close! ;)
It's your life, live it!

we'll have a threesome..

Hold it, didn't you post something in another chilly cold-nipple thread about keeping your clothes on this year? Damn, I was Thaaaaaaat close! ;)

killin me Rev...you're killin me:ph34r::D;)

we'll have a threesome..

killin me Rev...you're killin me:ph34r::D;)

She takes a licking and keeps on.... >:(
It's your life, live it!

*First and foremost...lack of money.
*Reserve expired on April 6'th.
*USPA membership expires at end of April.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

REV u slacker,,gotta come up with a better excuse than that sheesse,,,mine is played at the FARM all last weekend,,extentended till monday,,,,and had to do work,,like mow yard put elec fence up to keep dog from escaping,,trim bushes;),,,got sunburnt as hell during the process(working on my summer tan)

this weekend;)
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

i'm so poor right now, it's beyond not funny

grinn i know how u feel,,thought about changing my name to ALWAYS BROKE,,grinn..It'll all get better
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

i'm not jumping right now becaue i just got backfromthe dropzone and am going to go to sleep...... ah, it was a fun day.........

see, it's comments like these that piss me off!;)

well, i went out to skydive houston (it was sooooooooo pretty out btw!!!) and noticed very few cars in the parking lot.
shrugged it off thinking they were on the load on the way up (it's near an airpark).. then i went inside and could actually see the floor/packing area... whaaaaaaaa???
so, our plane is down for maintenance:( blew my day. >:(something about the engine[:/]
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

No dropzones yet in Lashkar Gah, Afghanistan

just call in loudimond and he might beable to fix ya up........ it was some funny shit when i saw him (a picture) exiting a c-130 over the desert wearing his birdman suit!!!!

Right this second?
I jumped until 2pm at 7,000ft (@241mph) my face shield buckled in then tore out. Detroying the hinges as well. No speed jumps today until I get new hinges.
(p.s. when they say:"tape your shield down", that's why)

Broke both wrists. I'm thinkin' that might cause problems with flaring since I can't even twist the damn top off a water bottle yet. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon