sunshine

Does anyone actually like designing canopies?

What are your ideal colors?

Thats the problem, i just don't know what i want. I definitely don't want yellow, orange, or red. Black or white in limited amounts. Other than that, i'm pretty open. I love the canopies with bottom skin/top skin and the ribs to be different.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I can never make up my mind, so I just order what ever they have on hand. Besides, doing it that way means I get the canopy faster, and cheaper.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

What are your ideal colors?

Thats the problem, i just don't know what i want. I definitely don't want yellow, orange, or red. Black or white in limited amounts. Other than that, i'm pretty open. I love the canopies with bottom skin/top skin and the ribs to be different.

What's wrong with orange?

And I thought you loved me.[:/]

Hi Sunnie!!,
if it's jus the "colors" than give your favourite niece or nephew a canopy chart or two and rak of crayolas and have them go at it!!! If you mean the Shape of the canopy, then get the "foiled again"program and run thru all those epler and other airfoils. I like the epler 205 for some model airplanes that I have built as the performance charateristics remind me of doing a low pass ina Cessna 310 "iNVERTED" running on nitro!!! Eat my smoke Dago Red!!!! God I'd love to say that!! But the reality of the situation would be to have a plane that can do it!!

Slow is not Fast, Being the first guy x-c the finish line is fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

I can never make up my mind, so I just order what ever they have on hand. Besides, doing it that way means I get the canopy faster, and cheaper.

Faster isn't good right now. I wanna be able to just put half down to order it, then make payments til it's complete.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Pink ....remster likes pink.....:P:P:P

not true...

if you want to see THE best canopy, click here and check the attachment of the fist post...

If you think it's not true, check lower, he posted an actual picture of the canopy...:o
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I've got a Safire, its Royal Blue top Skin, White Ribs and Yellow Bottom Skin,
when you see it through the sun it turns green, its kinda funky having a canopy that changes colour!

Nigel
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232