Lainey's 100th Jump

YAHOO!!!
Way to go Lainey 100 jumpsB|B|

So Tell us all about it.
What did ya do?
Who with?
Where's the pics?

CONGRATS GIRLB|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No :S. She wouldn't even flash the pilot for extra height >:(.

I won't steal her thunder - I'll let her tell the story of her jump. However, she's got a new job, so I wouldn't expect her to see her here until this evening (it's 11am Sydney now).

Awe thanks Squeak, Yeah I did it on Saturday, was a big tracking jump, the only thing I could do to have everyone in the jump because I’d never get the freeflyers flat flying :P and I don’t have my freefly crest yet to freefly with more than 3 people. I think we got about 17 pepole tracking which was cool as and Dan our pilot gave us about fifteen and a half and also managed to take photos as well in the plane and of the exit so he’s going to send me those, I’ll post them when I get them.

No nakedness :P it's not as big a tradition here as it is elsewhere, or maybe i'm just a little more shy than others haha. It was a fun jump but the best thing about the whole thing i think was having everyone in the plane before hand just cheering and stuff on the door and Scatty's wonderful exit count.

Dan is a great pilot Dave, i didn't need to bare anything for extra height, he gave it to us anyway. although when i told him it was my 100th the first word out of his mouth and every word for the rest of the plane ride was 'boobs' :D

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

I was more meaning how she got freeflyers up in the air when she didn't have her FF crest. I will keep that in mind if I want to try to get a few out the door for my 100th.

Btw Trav bite me, I like my cessna DZ, come play on the jungle gym sometime.

Btw Lainey where are the photos damn it.