sunshine

I like nipple piercings

Nipple piercings on girls is icky. On a guy with man tits it would be icky. But a man with a damn nice body and one nipple pierced....YUM!!! Have i mentioned lately how much i love my job?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Are you feeling ok? Seriously- I'm starting to worry here

dude, she wants us to start taking her posts seriously..... i think she is feeling fine......just finally tellingthe truth, because the old shanon would say sex is great and piercings are sexy, but we should not take her posts seriously so she could lie...........

i had both my nipples pierced before at two sepreate ocasions.. never a problem with the harneson opening, they got anoying packing cuz i would keep snaging lines on them eventhroough my tshirt.. took emout last year around this time....... wish ihad em some times and some time i'm glad i don't have them anymore.... it was just another thing to get caught onsomething and hurt.....

Nipple piercings on girls is icky. On a guy with man tits it would be icky. But a man with a damn nice body and one nipple pierced....YUM!!!

Ok, someone help me out here... A navel piercing on a nice belly is beyond sexy and has been known to make me stupid. A hood piercing is awesome too. But, I just don't get the nipple piercing thing. Is it a statement, is it just jewelry, or do they have a strategic advantage too?

I'll take my whiskey and nipples straight up please.B|

I would too but I want to nurse babies someday and I don't think you can have both.

That's the only thing stopping me. Not sure if I'm gonna have kids or not, but if I do I will nurse them. I'll make up my mind one day. :S

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

I would too but I want to nurse babies someday and I don't think you can have both.

That's the only thing stopping me. Not sure if I'm gonna have kids or not, but if I do I will nurse them. I'll make up my mind one day. :S

Just wanted to comment on this misperception. Piercing will "injure" ~25% of your milk ducts but that leaves you ~75% of them still working and nursing requires significantly less than that. To nurse all you have to do is take out the jewelry and let the piercings close. I know multiple women who have been pierced that have later nursed successfully. I also know a number of women who were never pierced that are still unable to nurse successfully. Piercing has little to do with it. Look it up or ask a doctor if you don't believe me.

On the topic of the thread, I like mine.:):$ I like the way they look and the way they feel after they've healed:o. Mine have never been a problem skydiving but if I ever were to jump topless they would be getting taped down or briefly removed to ensure no snagging.B|

Christina

Had my nipples done for a little over a year I guess, they never did fully heal. And when I had rings in them I had problems with my chest strap snaging them on opening. Got barbells put in them and solved the chest strap problem. But I ended up taking them out cause one started to migrate, and I'd rather just not have them that to have a groove in my nipple when it made it's way to the surface.
Anvile Brother #59

I had mine done for 2 years and it still never healed. I had it half way ripped out on a opening at Rantoul last year.:o:oB| I liked having it pierced but it is so much more comfortable without it.

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

does that mean you will stop trying to squeeze my nipples

I didn't realize i ever tried squeezing them. But now you've given me an idea!! :P

sure you did.. when i said i have pierced nipples, which i actually dont :P

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?