BillyVance

Snake swallows Kangaroo whole, I shit you not!

This is unfuckingbelievable... There are 13 pictures in all, so give me time to post them all...

Your jaws will drop to the floor! :o
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

you sure that's not a wallaby??

basically a smaller, cousin of the 'roo.

If not - then it's a baby 'roo....because there's no way an adult 'roo gets swallowed by a snake...

....bitten and poisoned - maybe, but not swallowed.

Cool pics though - I love watching snakes eat!!

[tom green]lemme feed Mitch....c'mon...lemme feed him!!

Unleash the fury!![/tom green]

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

Your jaws will drop to the floor! :o

Nah. That's probably photoshop... although it could be CorelDraw...
Or a Kangaroo rat. Look at the size of the leaves, the texture of the dirt. It's tiny.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Was this in a zoo or other enclosure? Or was the wallaby set out as bait in the wild?

I have no idea... athough Pyke is probably right that this is a baby wallaby. I would have to think this was out in the wild, like maybe a crocodile hunter search for interesting animals... Normally you wouldn't get this close to one of those monsters if it was just sitting there, much less hungry. But since this snake was well in the process of devouring its prey, it's pretty much, for the moment, vulnerable and unable to defend itself. Just my opinion.

And Pyke, that Road Trip movie scene was hilarious! "unleash the fury!" my ass! :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

shit, that's incredible! i bet that snake won't have to eat for a looong time!
i still want a pet snake, but my roommate says no!

Hell, my wife won't even let me keep a fake rubber toy snake! She goes up-shit-creek anytime she sees any kind of snake! :D:ph34r:

THAT'S SO FUCKIN COOL!!

I bet that snake will be full for a long time! What a meal!!!

My friend has 2 albino cutesy whootsy snakes...precious animals. And also another friend has 2 Boa's....and then another friend of mine has a 5 ft. ball python....I love all!!!!!

I WANT ONE!!! MOM PAWEEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

That is absolutely crazy! There's no way that snake will live after doing that. First of all, how's it going to shit that thing out. Next, how's it going to move now that it's swallowed bones almost as long as it is? That thing will probably lay there now until it dies or something else eats it. Am I wrong? Damn!!! :o

That is absolutely crazy! There's no way that snake will live after doing that. First of all, how's it going to shit that thing out. Next, how's it going to move now that it's swallowed bones almost as long as it is? That thing will probably lay there now until it dies or something else eats it. Am I wrong? Damn!!! :o

After observing my friend's 5 foot ball python's process of eating hamsters, I've noticed that it shits out two very distinct types of balls... greyish/brownish balls of matted fur, and whitish balls of compacted bones, and nothing else. Pretty amazing, if you think about it. I'm sure it would take a good long while, but I think that huge snake would do something similar.

That is absolutely crazy! There's no way that snake will live after doing that. First of all, how's it going to shit that thing out. Next, how's it going to move now that it's swallowed bones almost as long as it is? That thing will probably lay there now until it dies or something else eats it. Am I wrong? Damn!!!

No, the snake will probably be just fine. As f&*ked up as it may look, this kind of thing is what snakes have evolved to do.

I have seen my corn snake eat rats that were almost as proportionately large.

Snakes usually only eat once every two weeks, though. They can go for months without food.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------