f1freak

ASSHOLES!!!!!!

Just putting a list of assholes together :D:D
(no particular order...)

1.The person who gave Kenny G. his sax lessons. I know you couldn’t have predicted the outcome, but the world will never forgive you. Is he the same guy who taught Michael Bolton to sing? Just wondering...

2.The person who wrote the manual that came with my TV. Under the heading “Troubleshooting: No picture can be seen," the advice given is “Are you facing the TV?” Oh, That’s the problem I was facing the microwave.

3.Telemarketers. Hey, I know these people have to make a living, but not at 7:30 am on a Saturday. Who the fuck buys anything at that hour on a Saturday anyway, except crack addicts, and they’ll find their crack on their own.

4.People who are 1000 years old and drive at least 15 mph under the speed limit. You don’t have much time so you might want to get there a little quicker.

5.Me. I admit it; I’m an asshole. I’m intolerant of stupid or rude people. I’m especially intolerant of assholes! If somebody is an asshole to me, then I feel the need to be an asshole back. I’ll even go out of my way to do it. I like to think that the other person is an asshole to me first, then I react as an asshole, but I’m sure all assholes think that.
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

another.....:D:D
6.Trekkies. Set your phaser on asshole with no life. Are you from the planet Dildohead?

7.That asshole of an old lady who spilled McDonalds coffee in her lap while she was driving. I can’t believe she had the balls to sue. You are an asshole and one of the major problems with our legal system. I don’t think the term “don’t drink and drive” was coined for you lady, but how about taking the bus next time.
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

7.That asshole of an old lady who spilled McDonalds coffee in her lap while she was driving. I can’t believe she had the balls to sue. You are an asshole and one of the major problems with our legal system. I don’t think the term “don’t drink and drive” was coined for you lady, but how about taking the bus next time.

There was another side to that story: the fact that McDonald's was serving its coffee well above the normal industry standard temperature. Numerous other burn injuries had been reported, according to what I heard, and yet they had made no adjustment, and that's why they were found to have had a kind of reckless disregard.

That said,
the temperature of the coffee should have made no fucking difference, because even if it were the regular "industry standard temperature," would you want THAT spilling all over your shriveled, dried-out cunt, you stupid old bag!?! I DIDN'T THINK SO.

I mean, really. Who the fuck puts hot coffee between her legs in a moving car, figuring that oh, it won't be anything I'll be upset about if it spills on my twat -- OOOPS! HEY, WAIT, THIS COFFEE IS [I]MUCH HOTTER THAN I EXPECTED IT TO BE IF IT SPILLED ON MY LONG-DISUSED COOTER!

Claiming that it was McDonald's at fault is like saying that she would have been just fine if REGULAR-HOT coffee had spilled on her damned minge. (Heh heh, yeah, I'm using the word from that animated netflick! :P "Oh, baby I'm thinkin' about your spaz-hole, thinkin' about your flange!") :D

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

wrto #7...

I think the lawyers that took the case to court are the assholes and should have been bitch-slapped by the judge for doing so.

Funny how "I screwed up" got replaced with the "It's YOUR fault" mentality.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

8. The Judge or Jury that awarded “The McDonalds’ Coffee Lady” a huge settlement. For that kind of money I would spill hot coffee on my head while dancing a polka and singing “You light up my life,":D:D but it doesn’t mean it was McDonalds’ fault.
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

Wowza bad morning freak?;)
I've coined a new phrase which seems to be applicable and you are most welcome to use it.
Rather than our standard "a$$hole, a$$wipe or a$$hat" The new one is "sheepshit head":)
I guess that about covers it. If nothing else, the last laugh will be yours even if you are really ticked off!;)
That is all, carry on.:P

8. People who think it necissary to tailgate me when I'm riding my motorcycle. If I have to stop, they will kill me, no questions.

9. Me when riding my motorcycle. If you're tail gating me, I carry BB's in my pocket, I do toss them back onto windshields so you can learn a lesson. If I'm truely lucky one will bounce just right into your radiator and puncture.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

#10 The management of the hospital I work at. I used to enjoy my job, now I spend more time doing paperwork and trying to keep from laughing in their smug faces when they tell me of the latest cutesy feel good do nothing project. I don't care when everyone's birthday is. Get me a damned pulse ox meter or BP cuff that works, or batteries in the IV pumps that aren't so freaking old they can no longer hold a charge. Fuck! Just let me be a fucking nurse for once, not some paper pushing drone.
/yes, I hate my job now.

You mean you don’t drink the stuff?

No and I don't think its a good idea to use it as a lubricant either! (Sorry Chuck the door was open and I walked through);).

But think of how spiffy-clean you'll be ...and no messy clean-up, afterwards!! ;):D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

9. Me when riding my motorcycle. If you're tail gating me, I carry BB's in my pocket, I do toss them back onto windshields so you can learn a lesson. If I'm truely lucky one will bounce just right into your radiator and puncture.

Marbles work better. :)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Marbles work better. :)

I was thinking ball bearings, myself.... >:(
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I was thinking ball bearings, myself....

I carry BB's in my pocket

Ummm... what do you think a BB is?

J

Like a ball bearing, but lighter metal and a lot smaller... I'm thinking 1/4" steel ball bearings... but then again, I'm >:(
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706