boinky

Amazing Pic

"This just in: Two giant airborne diaphragms were seen having three-way sex with an unnamed mountain. Film at eleven."

LOL. I can at least solve the unnamed mountain part!

Mt. St. Helen's
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

"This just in: Two giant airborne diaphragms were seen having three-way sex with an unnamed mountain. Film at eleven."

LOL. I can at least solve the unnamed mountain part!

Mt. St. Helen's

It's actually Mt. Rainier. Those types of cloud formations are pretty common as well as plenty of cloud formations that block the whole thing from view:S

looks kinda fake.. could be the quality of the pic:|

Living here in Denver I always see clouds like that over over Longs Peak and many of the other high peaks. It's called a lenticular cloud it's due to moist air rising (due to going over the mountain) and condencing. When we see them around here you know the winds up high are hauling ass.
Fly it like you stole it!

It's actually Mt. Rainier. Those types of cloud formations are pretty common as well as plenty of cloud formations that block the whole thing from view:S

They're called "Lenticular" formations because of their shape. They are very pretty, but are much disliked by mountaineering types because they are the harbingers of extremely bad weather on the mountain.

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

They're called "Lenticular" formations because of their shape. They are very pretty, but are much disliked by mountaineering types because they are the harbingers of extremely bad weather on the mountain.

mh

Pilots too (except glider pilots who know how to ride the wave).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

looks kinda fake.. could be the quality of the pic:|

Living here in Denver I always see clouds like that over over Longs Peak and many of the other high peaks. It's called a lenticular cloud it's due to moist air rising (due to going over the mountain) and condencing. When we see them around here you know the winds up high are hauling ass.

not saying it is fake. Just looks pieced together due to the resolution of the pic. I could make a more realistic looking one in PS. ;)

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

They're called "Lenticular" formations because of their shape.

Funny. They don't look like lentils. In fact, if you turn your head to the side, that bottom one looks like... oh my... :$

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Lenticular clouds. Cool. Where was this taken?
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717