weegegirl

Guys: Are you a boob man or an ass man?

***These boys, I'm sure, would LOVE any nakedness they could get.

That is the understatement of the year!
The best things in the world are boobies, booties and poon tang. Halle-fuckin-lujah!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

A girl with a great ass and so-so boobs is still better than one with great boobs and a so-so ass.

The ass is what you always want to grab and give a good squeeze when getting it on with her... ;) Most girls don't like their boobs getting a vigorous squeeze...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This has been the topic of discussion several times lately. Seams most of the guys in our circle are "ass men." What are you?

Sure... you can like both... but we are asking you to choose. If you had a perfectly good ass on your right, and a perfectly good set of boobs on your left, where would you look?

ASS ASS ASS!!!!!!! Nuff said!:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

[replyIf you had a perfectly good ass on your right, and a perfectly good set of boobs on your left, where would you look?

Yes
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

This has been the topic of discussion several times lately. Seams most of the guys in our circle are "ass men." What are you?

Sure... you can like both... but we are asking you to choose. If you had a perfectly good ass on your right, and a perfectly good set of boobs on your left, where would you look?

Hi WGeeee

UP:)
BTW how tall are you:P

R.I.P.

I honestly go for a great personality first, then look at what's attached to it afterward. I'd rather have a woman with a 100% sexy attitude than just a sexy bod. The biggest shame is women who think that implants will make them sexier. She can have boobs the size of eggs ... fried ... over hard ... and they'll be an incredible turn on if she's got the right attitude.

A girl with a great ass and so-so boobs is still better than one with great boobs and a so-so ass.

nicely said

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

are you kidding, with a booty like yours!?!?! besides, you wouldn't like it if I slapped your brain anyhow.

:)~~~~ (yea, that's drool)

-R

ok, call me shallow and callous...this one time :>

mmmm...booty

It's one of those inexplicably arousing features of the feminine form, more so than boobs.

-R

And I thought you loved me for my BRAIN!! :(:P

Angela

You be the king and I'll overthrow your government. --KRS-ONE

I'd have to agree, Angela does have a nice ass.. I've slapped it myself on a few occasions.

Although I'd have to say I like Boobies. They're more fun. If I'm going to play with either, I'd rather play with my boobs. And other girls boobs. :)

Katie's with me on this one, I just know it;)
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie