sunshine

How much do you spend on food?

Well i think i was spending around $50ish for just me. Anyhoo, i asked because i'm starting this and it's $98/wk. So i was curious if it was super expensive compared to what most people spend on food. I know 3 people at SDC that are using this and they've lost weight and look great. Plus the thought of fresh meals is quite appealing. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

So all your meals are made for you? Thats a great deal!

Not having to cook is a great thing! I liked my diet last year - didn't have to cook for 2 meals a day - not having to work or plan food can really work!

Good luck!

Jen
Arianna Frances

I know a few people who have actually done that, and other then the portion sizes being kind of small, they said the food was actually very good. :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Me and the lady roll in at around $150 a week for everything. That includes non-eating stuff like detergent and plastic bags, but doesn't include the occasional foray into town for a restaurant visit.

Looks like a good program; damn, no distributors in Virginia. The only problem I'd have with the program would be that if I DID eat out for whatever reason, I'd come home, see that expensive-as-hell meal sitting in the fridge and think about how it'd just go to waste, and end up eating it too...

Elvisio "I tried counting calories but I can't count that high" Rodriguez

Maybe $50/week...raw veggies, spaghetti sauce, noodles, mushrooms...that pretty much covers it.

What kind of mushrooms? :S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Lets see............I have been in Baghdad for a little over a month now. I bought a Whopper over at Burger King once. Those are $5.25. Ummmm.........I bought a 12 pack of Cokes for $1. A bottle of Bacardi for $20 and spent $3.00 on a box of Graham crackers to go with the 10+ lbs of honey I got from the Iraqi Prime Minister the other day. So that's $29.25 in the last month. I like SOME things about living in Iraq. B|

Good question sunshine. Ya know I've never really tried to calculate it. After some figgerin and cypherin. I think I came up with $200 for 3 people. That included beer, it does not include eating out. We buy alot of stuff at Sam's and try to be frugal with food. Not alot of snacks in the house. Mostly sit down meals type of food.

2 adults & 1 8yo who eats as much as me.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Oooooh! Is the food good? That's a lot less expensive than Gourmet Perfect, which is like $35 a day.

I'll let ya know. I'm set up to start the program on may 31. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

to much... i rarely cook (to much mess for just me) so i eat out ALOT... that means about 150-200 a week as good food prepared well.. (even for lunch) never seems to be cheap...[:/]

add drinks and it gets really sick.... i need a roommate who likes to cook..:D