PhreeZone

Weekend Numbers May 21-22

Beer owed for www.bodyflight.net (First time I've had a pic up on a non dz.com web site that I didn't post)
45 min. in the tunnel on my bf's B-day.:)Killer Barbie tunnel action :D
Great time with friends Randy, Chris, Ed, Bowen (Thanks guys for passing along your time and skill).

It's not sky but its all I got now :$
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

3:9:3

3 DZs in the last 3 days! :D for first jumps at Lodi and Byron, and first jump out of a Beech.

Thanks to all the wonderful NorCal peeps I met this weekend and thanks to everyone who hosted me and showed me a fantastic time around the Bay Area! Y'all rock!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

None for me yet. Won't get any jumps till August. However.........I was joking with someone about skydiving here in Baghdad. I'm actually starting to scheme how to get that done. ;) There's a few decent landing areas here in the IZ (Green Zone) B| No air field though so it would have to be a Helo jump.

None for me yet. Won't get any jumps till August. However.........I was joking with someone about skydiving here in Baghdad. I'm actually starting to scheme how to get that done. ;) There's a few decent landing areas here in the IZ (Green Zone) B| No air field though so it would have to be a Helo jump.

I dunno if a helo jump would be acceptable :P

|>.<|
Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

I dunno if a helo jump would be acceptable

Well.............I did see a BAD ASS Civilian Bell 412 the other day. Same model as the new one that Rod Tinney has. It was even outfitted with heat seeker countermeasures.B| I'd be happy to skydive out of that!

0:0:0 for me but I am off to the Orthopedic Surgeon this morning and hopefully he'll give me a prescription for more PT so I can get my wrist moving normally again.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

uh, no:7:1

Some RW bowling on Saturday (I got a strike when I went through the center of the formation... B|:S)

Sunday:

First chance to jump a Cessna 182 after a bit over year in the sport: ~$15k :o
1 jump ticket to whatever altitude we can get (a little over 8k ft): $19

The look on Andy's face :S when I jumped off without him connected because we didn't plane the exit on the ground and I couldn't figure out where I needed to be on the strut.: Priceless :P :D

It really was funny... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

:)
I saw my nephews on Friday night! :) They loved watching my tunnel/skydiving video. I would toss them up in the air so they could touch the sky.

Indy is always nice. Mmm....chocolate. They have a neat little park near downtown. Prom people were swarming. I cannot STAND loud motorcycles. I really don't need to go deaf so you can try to look cool. Oh, and the odd thing, I never really hear motorcycles when I'm in my car.

I'm all moved in to my apartment in Chicago!!! :)
Oh, and I'm going to be on a Chicago cable show! :ph34r:
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

5:0:0

Sadly, the 5 is for the 5k race I ran on Saturday . . . which apparently left me so dehydrated, that Saturday night, the rather small amount of alcohol I consumed rendered me SHITFACED. So yesterday was a bust on jumping, because I was too sick to move.

But at about 3:00, I started to feel better and had a lot of fun just hanging out at the DZ. I just didn't feel "jumpable" better. :)

:(::(:B|

Spent the weekend with Mom in WV while hubby ran the CaSL meet in SC, so none of the first or second, but

Mom was doing some serious walking - first real walking outside of therapy (she had a stroke in March), and it's the first weekend we didn't end up on the floor!!

I'll buy beer for that acomplishment. :D

Tunnel Camp this weekend!!! Yeah, FOXES!!!!

1.5:3:lots

Surg took hour and a half
3 scope holes
lots of good pain meds!!!:)

On the road to recovery i go! yay
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

B|: 6 : 0
started back jumping on Friday. I decided to jump my more docile canopy for a month or so till i get back in the swing of things. I am having trouble re-gaining my confidence in freefall:S For some reason i am freaked out by it. The only time i pulled under 6K all weekend was when i did a h&p from 5:D Oh well, time will tell.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

675 miles driven to my new home:2:1

2 fun RW jumps outta the casa. One 6way that went amazingly well, and one 8way that didn't (well not for me at least). Soooo much fun!! I think I'm gonna like it here:)
Beer owed for my first successful 6way

*daizey*

0:1:2

Humps: 0

Jumps:
1 Tandem jump (with me as the passenger)

Firsts:

Woke up late and missed my AFP course :(

Had an awesome tandem instructor, learned about the holding area, crabbing, running, landing pattern, and was able to do two turns on my own after being shown how in freefall. First standing exit, first stood up landing, and the first jump with some of my own gear (goggles).

I'm actually glad it worked out the way it did this weekend... I feel a lot more confident about my first AFP jump now.

:|:4:0

Only four jumps this week, all working jumps. One mid-week demo on a lunch break... Jumped my birdman suit and took it lower than normal only to run into that bastard Murphy who graciously popped a toggle for me. Apparently a news guy there filmed me from exit to landing and played it on TV like 20 times, but I didn't see it. Second time I've been skydiving on local TV in the last 3 weeks. I'm like famous or something. :S:D

Also, an AFF jump and two tandems.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

0/4/1

Wife gone to L.A.:|

1 solo sitfly practice, 1 RW with mike, 1 coach jump with kieth (went very well) and 1 14-way attempt, exit funneled, but it was fun anyway.

First zero added (100 woo hoo) and yes I bought :D

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

nun ya:12:0

Had a kick ass weekend. Orange had their annual free fly boogie with Guano in attendance doing free coaching/organizing. I made 7 jumps with those guys and learned more in two days then I have in the last couple of months.

Drank way to much Saturday night, so I left early Sunday with a massive hangover:S:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!