loflyer

Memorial Day Weekend Plans???

B| Just curious how everyone is going to spend their MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND? Everyone stay safe, especially on the "roads".. Im heading to the DZ today after work for (4) Days of Jumping.... We are going to have a awesome weekend at SKYDIVE TAFT...

Memorial day....hmmm. Is that a holiday? :S Let me check my calendar...oh, studying. Again. :P

Maybe I'll go burn some salmon on the grill in celebration of memorial day. :)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

4-way comp on saturday... gonna try and get away early enough to get a couple of extra jumps in on friday.

I have a wedding to go to on saturday night... (see "cake..." thread...) and it seems one my friend suzanne will be passing through town sunday/monday... so I might spend some of my memorial day w/my wuffo friends... (I might go try and find somewhere to jump as well...)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

ummmmmm...not sure yet...cause we can't seem to finalize plans...but i do know that it includes, good friends, jumping (except for me because i'm broken), boating, grilling out and having fun B|:P
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

I've got my cousin's high school graduation on Saturday. Sunday I plan on being at Skydive Chicago all day and Monday it's back to work
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

Stay in, enjoy the rain
Go to the DZ, jump until it starts raining
Sleep during the rain storm
Watch the rain, wish I was jumping
Maybe go to a movie since we can't jump - due to rain
Co climbing in the gym because it's too rainy to skydive
Sleep in, because no need to get up early to jump, raining

stupid rain - it's supposed to be a long weekend of 4-way and freeflying.....

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

It's a soccer mom weekend. My son has his last tournament of the season. If they get to the finals, I'll be watching 5 games. Fun, fun.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yeah, it's supposed to rain here, too. Rain, rain, all over the country on our long weekend. Boo hiss.

But there's still fun to be had! B|

Sure, if you had a happy childhood, are cute, outspoken, and flexible. You know, a State-Champion type. but what about the rest of us?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Yeah, it's supposed to rain here, too. Rain, rain, all over the country on our long weekend. Boo hiss.
B|

Well, not quite *all* over the country. Please find the weather forecast for Richland, Washington attached. :P:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)