Duckwater

I do not like your Dog!

Its called loyalty. Check it out

It could also be called stupidity...

No argument there. I have met my share of dumb dogs.
It has occured to me that this thread is sounding more and more like something you might find in SC. I for one have sworn off SC and I feel that I must now swear off this thread. Think I'll go have some pie.
K

No hard feelings pal. Yeah, I think this thread could easily be in SC... ;) Pie's good... we all need pie... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Where are you now Crazy Dog Lady ? I stole your dog, but you stole my heart. I miss you. Let's have coffee. I'll bring the scooper.

YOU MY HERO!

You should have followed her home, then, every now and then, took a shit yourself on her porch, left some flowers and a card that says "Im memory of Fido".

--

Aw, hell. I hate hearing that. When I was a kid, we had a Springer Spaniel who used to do that. He got hit by a car and we had to take him to the vet to be put to sleep. He was a dang good dog. A 'neighbor' hit him in the rear-end with a shovel and liked to crippled him because, he 'thought' our dog was gettin' his chickens. I later, shot the damned coon that was killin' his chickens and threw the sumbitch on his back porch with a note!

Chuck

Where are you now Crazy Dog Lady ? I stole your dog, but you stole my heart. I miss you. Let's have coffee. I'll bring the scooper.

YOU MY HERO!

You should have followed her home, then, every now and then, took a shit yourself on her porch, left some flowers and a card that says "Im memory of Fido".

--

:D:D:D Poetic Justice! Mean-spirited though... :o
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My dogs are great for keeping the cat population down in my yard. I've given them the green light and told them its open season on cats with no limit.
Fucking cats. I don't get them. Why would anyone want to care for an animal that doesn't return the favor, and provides absolutely nothing in the way of protection to the home and property? Can some one please explain that to me?
Dogs are mans best friend. The hunt, they protect, the give honest loving companionship. Cats on the other hand have little to no utility beyond hunting mice and I can do that with a mouse trap

Actually, cats that are raised around dogs are pretty cool. I found one kitten and raised him with my dogs. He was a riot. As affectionate as a dog, he would ride in my Jeep with the dogs, go for walks in the woods without a leash and sit on command with the dogs waiting for his share of Sunday morning doughnuts. Definitely one of the coolest animals I ever had.

I'm thinking Pink Panther right now...

"duzz your dog bite?"
"no"
dog bites person
"your dog bit me!"
"Zat is not my dog..."

B|:S... Sorry carry on. I both like and dislike dogs and cats. Depends on the dog and the owners. Great Danes are my favorite dogs... though the poops are like land mines:D!

years ago we had a neighbor's dpg always poopin on our lawn. My mother used to put it in a baggy and walk to their house and place the bag on their stoop.. She would do this like every day for a few weeks until finally the owner controlled his dog.

I love dogs and cats! I'm addicted to Animal Cops too. I just can't fathom how people can treat an animal badly. It makes me really mad too.

On the other hand, I would protect my pets if a dog came into the yard to harass them but I'd probably use a hose or maybe paint balls or something. Shooting them's just mean. >:( It does really irritate me when pet owners don't train their pets and then let them run around free though.

(I still love ya Billy!)

Aye...try a stun gun...scares the crap out of a dog. You dont have to zap him with it or even get up close, just hit the button and they run like hell.

Just dont be like me one time when I was drunk. Always hit the button WITHOUT, and, I repeat, WITHOUT, having the prongs turned the wrong way in your hand. :)

Well here is my take on this issue. Hell it may help so of you.
I hate stepping in dog shit. I really hate hitting it with the lawn mower, seeing as how I have a rear grass discharge on it...yes that means when I run over shit, shit gets sprayed on me. Its an old mower and the rear catch bag is missing.

It's to easy to buy a new mower so I trained my dog to shit in the neighbors yard by walking him over there at night. I can't stand the asshole anyway.

Pie's good... we all need pie... :)

No... pie is for AFTER!

A guy I worked with had to give away his two pet Labs because he was moving. Another guy we worked with REALLY wanted them, so the exchange was made Friday after work.
The next Monday morning the 'old' owner ask the 'new' owner about the dogs...

The recently immigrated new owner said something to the effect~
"Dogs very good, we have big party Saturday, but is still plenty left!":o

So see..PIE if for DESSSSSERT!B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~