ACMESkydiver

OK so who got some cool jumps in today?

I did a tandem with the wife of a couple that wanted to jump together (used the 182 today).... She and he were both cool and the dive went well! What more can you ask for!! Beautiful Wx and awesome viewsand good fun by all!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I did a tandem with the wife of a couple that wanted to jump together (used the 182 today).... She and he were both cool and the dive went well! What more can you ask for!! Beautiful Wx and awesome viewsand good fun by all!

Scott C.

Ahhh...I love watching people do their first tandems. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

CHuck Taylors are 1st around here then a group has "DC Shoes"
I love my DC landing gear!B| (Cobalt Blue)

No jumps:( shit weather 30-40knot winds low cloud and mist :| spent the day having a fight with my new canopy which has only been packed once (the canopy won bag refusal) that as well as learning how to pro-pack has been very frustrating:|

Always tommorrow:)

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

spent the day having a fight with my new canopy which has only been packed once (the canopy won bag refusal)

Geesh I has the same fight with my Fluffy about a year ago...

-That bastage canopy won then, too. >:( Then I had a packer show Fluffy who's boss. B| Now it goes in the bag with minimal fightage. (<--Well, it's been locked in there for two months now, dunno about the next time it sees air. It'll prolly slam me in spite! :|)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I wrote the plane down twice... which was a bummer...

and its not jump related... but on saturday when my friend was having problems getting his brand new (like 30 jumps) Sabre2 canopy packed I was able to step up and pack it for him... which I wouldn't have been able to do 40 jumps ago... B| (I didn't ask for anything... and I wouldn't consider it either... because frankly I had soooo many people help me out when I was learning myself... ;))

It was exciting!!!
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I wrote the plane down twice... which was a bummer...

ok, no jumps for me this weekend. i just wrote plane down... twice! you're right, it's not that fun....:P
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

!! Tell me all about 'em!
------------------------------------------------------------

got a jump in yesterday (sat) was good one..a drill drive with my hubby.. i managed on my own to do 3 points with him..He was my target.. when i deployed i had bad body position and had line twist up the @#**,,canopy was stable,,heard my hubby laughing hard ,as he was watching it all,, and shouting at me keep kicking sweetie,,lol.i ckd altidude gave it another go,,thought iffin it don't come out of this i gonna have to cut away..fortunatly it got things going in the right direction..had a good soft landing close to the peas and we had a really good laugh,,wish i had that one on video,,,it would have been soo funny...

lucky

Saturday, made 3 rw jumps with Valinda (my beautiful wife of 21 years next Thursday, thank you very much), the largest a 20 way celebrating a friend's birthday. Then I took a great lady up on her second tandem with me. She's the gf of a jumper and is thinking about getting into the sport. We had a great jump and a wonderful time. i hope she keeps it up. Bought beer for a friend who did some work for me on a T-shirt design, so that makes me like 2-4-1 for the weekend. B|

Did a hop-n-pop from 12k feet. First jump on a Katana. Under canopy I could see Sunset Beach, Pipeline, and Waimea Bay. It was a slight north wind, so we were 1/4 to a 1/2 mile out to sea.

Oh yeah, and on opening, I saw the entire island of Oahu. It opened in a spin.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.