Deuce

So do you love me? I'm fat. Think about it.

Good. Bring it, sweetie!

Having been really big, a 300 pounder, I just crack up that some folks that met me at 190 are being so petty now that I'm 220.

I've got great excuses, but I'm not an excuse-maker. I just wonder at the cruelty of the fun-makers.

Having been at nearly 300 pounds, and having started skydiving at about 200, it's remarkable how nasty folks are about me being at a heavier weight than when I started.

I just wonder at the cruelty of the fun-makers.

That sucks. :| Why don't you tell them politely to quit being assholes? :| I just don't get how anyone thinks it's funny when you tease someone about their weight -been on the receiving end of that quite a bit in sky-jumping, unfortunately just because weight IS a concern with our sport...[:/] It still doesn't make it right to laugh, though.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

That sucks. :| Why don't you tell them politely to quit being assholes? :| I just don't get how anyone thinks it's funny when you tease someone about their weight -been on the receiving end of that quite a bit in sky-jumping, unfortunately just because weight IS a concern with our sport...[:/] It still doesn't make it right to laugh, though.

I tease jumpers all the time about being fat. They tease me back for being fat. I have no problems with it either way.

I also tease people about landing in trees, fucking fat chicks, inadvertently pulling their reserve on the ground, getting bit until they bleed, having more reserve rides than is typical for their experience level, going low, taking too long to get to the formation, holding up the load because they didn't get ready on time, not knowing how to pack, arguing stupid premises, etc, etc, etc. I don't get quite as much as I give, but I wouldn't mind if I did. To me, that's just the nature of this sport. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

You know, Acme, most of he people have my best interests at heart.

"Why the tire "tyre" JP? they ask. And there is no simple, easy answer. The worst are the recently thin.

Chin up. Eat less. Eh?

:)

Hey...........No one has to tell me. I know why I am fat. Lets see..........I'm lazy, I like pizza and cheeseburgers, and I drink enough beer to kill the average man. B| It catches up. This whole running around in Iraq with 60Lbs of gear in 110F heat is a wonderful weight loss program though. :ph34r: Maybe I should put out the "Clay's Gotta Sweat all Iraqi work out tape." I'll be a millionaire! :D

I tease jumpers all the time about being fat. They tease me back for being fat. I have no problems with it either way.

I also tease people about landing in trees, fucking fat chicks, inadvertently pulling their reserve on the ground, getting bit until they bleed, having more reserve rides than is typical for their experience level, going low, taking too long to get to the formation, holding up the load because they didn't get ready on time, not knowing how to pack, arguing stupid premises, etc, etc, etc. I don't get quite as much as I give, but I wouldn't mind if I did. To me, that's just the nature of this sport. ;)

Blues,
Dave

Anyone ever tell you that you're mean? :| And fat too?
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

The worst are the recently thin.

Tehehe.. Wait 10 years and watch them struggle when the young carrot munching, insecure kids accidentally slip into ovality again and find out how tough it is to lose it when they are in POPS.. Then ask them about their tyre..

So.. don't worry about the comments.. cuz JP..

You may be fat but at least you are old!! :S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Anyone ever tell you that you're mean? :| And fat too?

People call me a fat bastard all the time. It usually involves a smile or a laugh while they're saying it, as do my jabs when they're going the other direction.

Mean? Not so much.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Well JP when ya get to be our age...ya can do just about anything ya want:P
I've packed on the pounds over the past few years too.
I love you no matter what...is it MY turn yet? I've got a number, really I have!! But that damn line keeps getting longer!;)