mnealtx

1 week, 19 jumps and an "A"

As of 11:40pm Central time, skydiving has a proud new "A" licensee!

Many thanks to the staff and coaches at Skydive Houston and Skydive Aggieland!!!!

I'll make a more complete list of all the people and activities later - it's late and I'm off to bed.

Just wanted to share with y'all - I'll get back online again when I can - back to Skydive Houston tomorrow!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WOW, that's really awesome! I'm so happy for you. Now, when are you gonna start doing CRW?:P

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

awesome! i tried to make it out last week, but juggling both of us started looking dim (they're usually closed on t/th). it was good meeting you last week tho. now that you have your a --- wahoo!---- huge congrats!!! i'll be seein ya :)
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

Congrats on getting your A. I guess I'm a little out of the loop here- I just figured that with over 3000 posts, that you already had your A!!! I just figured you were one of those people that didn't update your profile. Boy was I wrong ;).
Congrats again.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Mike rocked it at Aggieland this week. We were flying Tues and Thurs (usually only open Wed and Fri during the week) to keep him in the air and going towards his license. Looks like it paid off, and he was all grins when he finished up his A license oral quiz last night.

B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Mike rocked it at Aggieland this week. We were flying Tues and Thurs (usually only open Wed and Fri during the week) to keep him in the air and going towards his license. Looks like it paid off, and he was all grins when he finished up his A license oral quiz last night.

B|

Heh, Dave said "oral". :D

Congrats Mike!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1