adamUK

The problem living in terraced accommodation is...

... my neighbours are having sex.. and boy are they really going at it.. for like 10 minutes now. She's being loud (and quite religious too, by the sounds of it).

How am I going to look at them the same way again? Jeez.. :$:S

My neighbors at an apartment in San Diego...
Use to use some major leauge... Heavy Duty equipment!

She'd be screaming...and the TV & Stereo in MY place would be "BUZZZZZZZING" from interference from their TOYS!:o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

If you separated your sig line from your post it would be easier for us to read your post and then maybe we could answer your question.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

.. my neighbours are having sex.. and boy are they really going at it.. for like 10 minutes now. She's being loud (and quite religious too, by the sounds of it).

which brings to mind a question:

Who do atheists talk to when they're having sex?:D
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Reminds me of a night long ago...

Woke up around midnight, thought the guy living beneath me was putting up pictures with a hammer. He was a redneck operator at a local chemical plant, so didn't think too much about it (...btw, nothing against rednecks, I'm one myself). At 6am the next morning, someone is singing opera in the shower. At 10am I walk out and see him with an 18 year guy. Put two and two together.

Talk about never look at someone the same...
We are all engines of karma

Who do atheists talk to when they're having sex?

Personally I like to talk about things like string theory and eastern philosophy.

Sometimes you may hear an atheist moaning, panting or screaming... but that is merely an evolutionary adaptation.:P

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

... my neighbours are having sex.. and boy are they really going at it.. for like 10 minutes now. She's being loud (and quite religious too, by the sounds of it).

get video :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

>String theory?

That's the theory that any piece of string will end up looking like last year's christmas lights, just on a very very very small scale.

What would an atheists be doing with Christmas lights?:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Please go here. You'll find the help you need to separate that sig line from your post;)

You're such a sigline nazi... :ph34r:;)

And your point is what?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey