freeflir29

London people

Current situation:

7 explosions, 2 confirmed on buses, 3 reported on buses.

Casualties: only very vague info

Good website for Sky News screen grab updates:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/asylumdesigns/temp/

Dunno how or if I'm going to get home....
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

....and the mobile networks are totally clogged, so don't be surprised if you can't get hold of people. Vodaphone say they are giving network priority to emergency services.
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

I feel sick!

Evil bastards want to make a point and they use NY, Madrid and now London to do it!

What have we to expect next!
Next time someone asks me why I do "something stupid and throw myself out a plane?"
im going to say because of days like today, when without notice, warning and without good reason your life is taken in an istant!

Live for today!

My thoughts are with those people and the family of those involved.

From the FT website:

"Police reported at least two deaths and large numbers of casualties. The first of the explosions was reported at 8.49am at Aldgate tube station. Five other incidents were reported at Edgware Road station, King’s Cross, Old Street, Moorgate and Russell Square.

The Metropolitan Police also confirmed there had been explosions on three buses, one of which happened in Tavistock Square minutes after the blasts on the Underground. "

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/811a3330-eec3-11d9-8b10-00000e2511c8.html
David Brent

Live on BBC TV as I type:

Edgeware Rd
Kings Cross
Tavistock Sq (bus, top deck blown off)
Russell Sq
Aldgate
Liverpool St
Moorgate

I useta work just between Liverpool St, Moorgate, & Aldgate. Lots of friends of mine are there. Shite [:/].

The Home Secretary, Charles Clark, will make a statement in five minutes.

if any of you guys need somewhere to stay you can come round mine, it will be a 7-8 mile walk and it will be floor space only, but anything I can do to help

Likewise.....If you need somewhere to crash tonight and can get to Finsbury Park...give me the nod here.

After 30+ years of dealing with the PIRA, i think the English can deal with a few firecrackers dude.

I don't think the IRA ever pulled off anything on this scale in London. 'firecrackers'? WTF?

I don't think you quite appreciate the scale or severity of what happened here today.