StevePhelps

Sold my Harley ...

Well, I am a sport bike fan and that is what I own... Ya I know...

But, I would say a definite improvement,:P:P:P and if I was not allowed to have a sport bike anymore, I would 100% take your new bike. Awesome! Love the style of the Fat Boys.

kick ass mileage!
not a fan of the dyna...glad to see an evo softtail as I don't like the mechanics behind the b model twin cam...
nice putt brother!

home built hard tail with 103" stroker twin cam
'05 road glide

LOVE THEM F-N HARLEYS!!!

i think u got ur moneys worth, great trade up!:) ha ha i said old and grey. ;) not that u are but just had to get that jab in. :P

edit: I forgot to say i like that tribal flame job, is that a marble behind it? It looks like a good deal of detail. could u get a closer picture of the marble behind the flame?

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

thanks for the pics and sorry for the trade up remark... i didnt mean it as (trade up) it was more like my brain isnt functioning cause its been a long night so my brain is spent and thats what poped in there so thats what came out. ;) i knew u sold 1 to get the other.

edit: damn forgot to say.... they did a great job on that marble! i likes!!

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

Did you get it fro a guy in WA or are you out in Washington now?? I fuigure it was bought from a guy out here as the tabs are out..

Anyway nice looking bike! I decided to not go with a harley and went for a smoking deal from a buddy on a older Shadow, which I hav been loving. Just wish I could ride it more often.. Dont have enough room for 2 rigs and jumpsuits and camera gear and all the other crap I drag with me out to the DZ....

Oh well, again nice looking ride
Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

I lived in Seattle from 90-95. My buddy and I were looking at Harleys there in 2000 while I was visiting. He bought the FB. I told him IF he ever sold it I wanted first dibs. He called me last month and said he was moving to Montana and selling the Fat Boy. I sold my Dyna and bought the FB. I had it shipped down.

Dont have enough room for 2 rigs and jumpsuits and camera gear and all the other crap I drag with me out to the DZ....

Same problem here, so I put a locker in the video room and keep my gear there. I take the cameras out to the DZ in a pelican box strapped on the Harley. I hope the vibration doesn't ruin them.:S

Steve - Nice bike!! You know what they say about a green Harley:D:D. Thats why I painted mine as bright green as possible!!

Norkiss - Watch your mouth!!!;) I always say maybe it's just because your jealous and mine can out run yours!! I have a sporty on crack & about to start pumpin the 'roids.B|

Anyway heres a couple of mine any my wifes sportys.
Mine Green 2000 1200 custom
Hers Black/Orange 2004 883

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213