dgskydive

Will you admit to it???????

Ok, I watched Team America this weekend. Can I just say that I would have rather had all my teeth pulled with no pain killers.

Who liked this movie and what drugs where you on when you thought you liked it?

I thought the whole puppet thing would make it funny, boy was I wrong!!! The good thing is I now know where my co-worker gets his view on Politics!
Dom

I actually liked this movie. I thought it was simple and silly... easy to laugh at. The political undertones were thick, and the parody of our government truly made me laugh, and I am a republican!!!

Not to mention I have a sick sense of humour...

I was not under any influence, just thought it was silly and I laugh fairly easy... laughter is my medicine.

OH... but I would not pay movie theatre prices for this movie... in fact, I wouldnt pay movie theatre prices for ANY movie...

:)

So far I am the odd man out. I just thought it was plain old stupid.

I have been told I just didn't get the politics of it. I am slow but, not that slow. I think a 10 year old could have gotten the "message". I just couldn't bring myslef to laugh....except at myself for watching it.

I mean come on was it really that funny to have a puppet suck another puppets penis?

:S:S
Dom

Ok, I watched Team America this weekend. Can I just say that I would have rather had all my teeth pulled with no pain killers.

Who liked this movie and what drugs where you on when you thought you liked it?

I thought the whole puppet thing would make it funny, boy was I wrong!!! The good thing is I now know where my co-worker gets his view on Politics!

I thought it was hilarious! We went to see it in the theater. We got WASTED in the theater too while watching it so that probably helped. I saw it again sober on DVD and it was still funny.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Yeah... I didn't like it either... they could have left out the disgusting part in their sex scene too. I would never want to sit through the movie again. :P

I liked it myself. They actually cut out a fair sized chunk of the sex scene to get the rating they did.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I stopped it about 1/2 way through and went to play out side it was rap. I can watch some pretty woeful stuff but I could not bare that rubbish:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

How can anyone hate this movie, it was awesome.... I was laughing my ass off..

I think its ironice that the South Park chaps managed to put Micheal Moore to shame by creating a more fair and balanced political film....

B|
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+