alanab

quick hair advise!!

my brother is getting married on saturday and i'm in the wedding. i need to get my hair done and i cant think of anyway it would look cute in an updo. my hair is short and i dont want to wear it all down, but i dont know how else i can do to it....

any ideas pretty please???

my brother is getting married on saturday and i'm in the wedding. i need to get my hair done and i cant think of anyway it would look cute in an updo. my hair is short and i dont want to wear it all down, but i dont know how else i can do to it....

any ideas pretty please???

Why mess with perfection?

Walt

You can flip the bottom up or use a teeny-tiny iron or tiny curlers to make the ends curly. It will probably look pretty no matter what you do. Btw, are you sure that the bride isn't having someone come or taking her bridesmaids to a salon the morning of the wedding for hair and make-up? This is often what bridal parties do, and it's so much easier on you all.

Have fun, Alana, and feel free to share wedding pictures with us! :)

ya look great with it down, try some cute hair tie thingies, what are they called?? barretts??? and if all else fails my offer to you about shaving your head for 300 bucks still stands.....

Hey that looks like Chuck and Katie...just the other side of that boob

What are people talking about? All I saw was a nice boob in that pic. :ph34r:

Alana...........I like the idea of just adding some curls. Of course.........you would look beautiful no matter what. :)

Why be predictable? Make a statement, shave that shit ALL off and go aerodynamic on their ass:P:D Oh yeah, and show lots of cleavage. They won't know to stare at your head or your boobs:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Last year for my office Christmas party I had the girl do my hair all in curls. I got the idea from a picture I found on the internet of Christina Agulaira. Sorry about the quality of this picture, but I thought it might give you an idea.

She just used a curling iron and put ringlets all over my head. Then she sprayed it with glitter. I think it turned out pretty fun! Good luck!

Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Alana,
You could do some really cute stuff w/ decorative bobby pins. Part it in a zig zag and use the pins to keep it in place. Go crazy w/ the spiral curls too if you want. You'll look absolutely stunning whatever you do:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

My sister in law had hair that short when she got married. She did these mini french twists from her forehead back to where you'd stop a headband, kinda mini-cornrow-ish as far as splitting the hair. She pinned it back with sparkly clips (elegant ones, not cheesy ones). I guess she'd seen it in the movie Sliding Doors. PM me if my explaination is too fuzzy. :)

PMS #394