Superman32

What are you afraid of?

I'll add puppets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought the puppet in Tean America was hot.

OK, I'll rephrase it. Puppets with the exception of those I may find hot.:S

The only thing that scares me more than a main/reserve entanglement is my x wife

No. A main reserve entanglement will be scary for a few secs, then it'll be over - one way or another. Your ex-wife will always be lurking somewhere.

I'd choose death over my ex-wife anyday, even a slow, painful death.
Not her fault, just really, really poor judgement on my part.

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Going through clouds scares the living shit out of me, because it makes me think about my biggest fear - a freefall/deployment collision. B|

My next biggest fear is a main/reserve entanglement or a malfunctioning reserve, then power lines. I'm always afraid that I won't see power lines, or that I'll plan poorly and fly straight into them. That's why I like our landing area. I know where they are, and they're not really nearby.

I also have a very general fear of really breaking something. I think I'd probably pass out if some part of me was dangling. For that reason, I get nervous walking down steps, driving, landing, etc.

Night jumps are a hoot. I'm not sure how many I've got, but I'd guess a couple dozen. As an instructor, I've had the pleasure of landing in the plane several times. I still don't like it.

What scares me? Spiders...and seaweed touching me when I'm swimming. :S

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

and seaweed touching me when I'm swimming.

I thought I was the only one! :o:D

Talk about an irrational fear, I wig out....start floating on my back, breathing shallow to keep max air in my lungs while I make little paddling gestures with my hands till I'm clear of it. Ugghhh....seaweed is GROSS! (unless it's in sushi)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Talk about an irrational fear, I wig out....start floating on my back, breathing shallow to keep max air in my lungs while I make little paddling gestures with my hands till I'm clear of it. Ugghhh....seaweed is GROSS! (unless it's in sushi)

Blues,
Dave

Thats what I am putting in your trailer for LP.;)

I hate needles the thought of getting a shot just sends chills up my spine.:o
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

seaweed? well, I can kinda understand that.

Here's something that seems to happen to me a lot when I'm swimming in the ocean: since the waves are causing too much turbulence to be able to see down into the water, sometimes I'll put my foot down and it gets pinched by a crab.>:(>:(>:(

am i the only one this happens to?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Dying young.

But, now that I'm fifty, not so much anymore . . .

When PV21 went in at Perris the song on the memorial video was, "Forever Young" and we all cried. Yet, I've been around long enough to know there is nothing noble in dying young. And its useless and silly to say, "they died doing what they loved and believed in," especially when its someone who's life is mostly in front of them.

The real shame of dying young is the future lost, the loves, the laughs, and the good times that are not only gone, they never happened at all . . .

NickD :)BASE 194

not dying... like just hurting myself up bad, losing the use of something etc... I fear that waaaaaaaaaaaay much more than say, death...
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

Oh man, I hate spiders, seriously I scream like a little girl and squirm when they're around. Snakes on the other had I can deal with. I have two pythons B|

My other two fears are becoming really, really obese and getting old. I work out all the time and I do not like the idea of getting old. No offense to anyone...
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

becoming deaf- so much of my life revolves around music i dont know how i would live without it... i know and love sign but i dont know how id handle not falling in love with a song for the first time again
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

he was deaf at a really young age though... i dont know that i could handle knowing exactly what i was missing
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me