alanab

What are YOU doin' this weekend??

Check it out!!!! I'm spending the whole weekend at the DZ jumping my ASS off and get my 400th jump!!! I can't wait to get back to SGC to see everyone!!!
JUSTI, I miss you!
also, 4 of my wuffo friends are coming saturday to make their 1st jumps!!! wooo hoo!

what are yur weekend plans?

goin' to my cousin's wedding in illinois. it might be fun but, certainly not as much fun as flying at sgc this weekend. i could have told you that the weather would be good because i'm leaving. [:/] when i stay around, it's either raining or 100 degrees outside.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

I'm going to rush around atlanta friday trying to find my wedding dress. :$

Cause if I find it friday then I can compete in the CPC Saturday at Skydive Atlanta:)
happy 400th.
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Was going to "The Farm" for the weekend but now we're headed to Tallahassee with a bunch from our DZ to jump at Quincy.
Beer, tequila, pass out, wake up jump, beer, tequila.....
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I am going to be staying at a nice hotel on the west side of the island with my girl and familly... Looks like horseback ridding on saturday morning.. massage in the afternoon... and just vegitate at the beach on sunday...
http://www.rinconbeach.com/ if anybody wants to check it out.. looks pretty PHAT
I need to be well rested for the WFFC...
?Anybody wanna come down for some R&R?

BLue Skies,

Dan
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

jumping at crosskeys saturday and then goin out to celebrate with an american hero :) any and all are welcome to join us
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Dan girl you've RACED away with the jumps, nice one! Will hopefully be out at my DZ doing freefly, flappy flocks and chopper jumps, woo hoo! (Plus drinking beer and partying my ASS off) ;)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I'm still a skytard, but gonna try really hard to hit my 50th this weekend so I can apply for my B!B|

Thankfully there is not a minimum number of stand up landings for the B license !!! :P

Where are you headed this weekend that you will be getting 11 jumps in? :ph34r:

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

I'm still a skytard, but gonna try really hard to hit my 50th this weekend so I can apply for my B!B|

Thankfully there is not a minimum number of stand up landings for the B license !!! :P

Where are you headed this weekend that you will be getting 11 jumps in? :ph34r:

Hey you, I haven't told you to FAWK OFF lately! :P

Why do you wanna know where I'll be, you gonna stalk me? ;)

Why do you wanna know where I'll be, you gonna stalk me? ;)

Stalking you is the furthest thing from my mind! Look at it this way:

1) I am very happy with my current relationship status and have no desire to jeapordize a beautiful thing!!! :$

2) You already have plenty of men stalking you. Why would I want to do what everyone else is doing? ;)

Oh, and by the way...

!!! FAWK OFF !!! :P

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!