leroydb

Old School DZ.com Crew...

He still posts here as another nick, HH nor the greenies will reveal who they are.

He himself has come out and stated who he is.

Clinton's mom was a very special person...short bus special.

Send me a pm Aggie, I musta missed the outing... :o

Well there was this accusation that went undenied :Dhttp://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1674411#1674411

I wonder what ever happened to that ClayFowler guy too... he seemed pretty all right.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

So, is it just money that he accepts or is there negotiable forms of payment?

For you and only you he might accept other forms of payment. When you talk to him about that, ask him about that giraffe bar-b-q that never happened.:D:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

ask him about that giraffe bar-b-q that never happened.

You mean the infamous giraffe bbq that didn't happen because Clay had sex with it while standing on a ladder. The giraffe was seen smoking a cigarette later so Clay must be good.:D

That is discussed here...
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=119144;page=1;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

I think there's only about 20 people on the forums getting the references in this thread. That's sad. The community was definately different back then, much closer knit even though most of us had never met.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

My absences aren't as long as yours

Yea, girls can always go longer than boys, and multiple times, too. Sucks to be you:P

Yeah, yeah, but we love you just the same once you're back. *applying the tackle hug to Carrie*B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Sadly, I've been lurking here long enough that *I* get the referneces. My first (and only to date) tandem was 08/19/01 and I logged in here 08/20/01. I quit lurking for a couple of years and just recently re-registered in anticipation of my next jump. This is my pre-second post in Bonfire but funny to see familiar names from so long ago...

(slipping back into my corner)

Now is the time to take possession of my life, to start the impossible, a journey to the limits of my aspirations. For the first time to step toward my loveliest dream...." -- Hugh Prather

I almost wore my blue "back the fuck up" shirt today

Well MonkeyOne let me know if you are ever in need of a replacement. I think I have a few left;)

yea because the ones you wear the most often are missing the 'good' parts ;):P

occasionally i've forgotten what i'm wearing when went back into PHX... i was in a subshop once and a woman told me she "didnt like my shirt one bit" [:/]

took me a sec to register which shirt i was wearing and, being in a surrly mood since it was Sunday and i was no longer at Eloy, i had to ask her if she worked for the FCC... :)

my favorite version has the American Flag for the 'backdrop'.. i think that one really torqs some people who dont/cant read the sleeves.. :P;)