davedlg

Post your favorite pictures that you took...

I just got back from a week in Sacramento I had so much fun. I-5 down and 101 back home.

My pics fall in the latter category.

My first road trip:)
Pic 1: The friends I stayed with, he is 4.
Pic 2: My truck 05 F-150
Pic 3: A tree you can drive through in the redwood forest, my truck was to wide to drive through:(
Pic 4: Wonderful traffic on I-80 just past Davis.
Pic 5: Stopped at a red light, with the Capitol on the back.
Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

Some pictures from skiing yesterday...

We hiked to the top of the east headwall at Arapahoe Basin and skied down. Unfortunatly my camera batteries died before I got any good pictures of skiing, so all I have for now are these hiking pictures. It's so great to see this much snow. This area is very rarely skiable.

Then there are to "Mystery DZ" photos I took when I was out of town... First person who can guess the DZ wins a free jump, but you gotta come visit my home DZ to collect.

San Diego

***EDIT** DAMN I am late! I think I should get a free jump anyway? Where is your home DZ?

JAMES

My kitty Cleo, who
a) wanted to go to the Gran Canaria boogie really badly (she got in there like that herself and wouldn't get out!) and
b) needs to have her hair held back after a long night of partying.

;)

blues
W
------------------------------
Of course it hurts. The trick is not *minding* that it hurts.
- T.E. Lawrence

Dude, you from San Diego? I jumped with Chuck Apley out there two months ago and I PLAN on commin' back. You can get your free jump when I visit you guys again.

I don't think I know Chuck. But as you can see I am still on newB status. Most of the people down there I would have to see them to know who you are talking about.

JAMES

Here's something different to do on the 4th of July:

See the civil war battle reenactment at Gettysburg, PA. Not a bad trip to go see the greatest battle of the Civil War (nice oxymoron...a "civil" war? :P) that lasted 4 years and resulted in over 600,000 deaths and 3,000,000 casualties (ok, so i'm a history nerd...;)).

Oh, maybe most importantly: you can jump the King Air and stay at Skydive Chambersburg nearby!! B|

Won't be too many of these on this thread. Here's a photo of my heart attack... The left decending artery is clogged. The second photo is of the same artery after a stent has been placed in there. You can see the diference in blood flow. This is what happens to you if you smoke. I don't smoke anymore.

Oh! And yes, I'm still skydiving...
Green Light
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."
"Your statement answered your question."