freeflir29

Might as well start a post.....Party in Atlanta!

Yeah...........I ordered her off the internet. She comes with ALL the best features. B|

I ordered my wife off the internet too......she told me to screw off and now she's my ex.

:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

This weekend is shaping up to what very well might be the MOST fun I will ever have

that sounds sort of sad.......... for i know this will not be that wild and crazy........i bet you all are just gona sit around and play pictionary.........

some wicked bead keychains

OK.............but no anal beads for me.............thanks. :ph34r:

Macho military types. Always knockin' things before they try them. :S
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

...Macho military types. Always knockin' things before they try them. :S

Is that related to Mr XXX having those soccer balls all tied together at the DZ?????????:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'm still running a background check on her IP address as I too am not quite sure things are on par...

Well damn..............you guys are going to discover my secret sooner or later so I might as well just tell you. Lisamarie is really a sheep that I taught to type. :ph34r:

Lisamarie is really a sheep that I taught to type.

Stick to your current job, Clay! She's barely one notch above Wingnuts!:|

:P

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Boil this down for me, you corporate mercenary. You have an actual, living, breathing, human girlfriend?

Wow.

I'm still running a background check on her IP address as I too am not quite sure things are on par...

Yeah, but you didn't attach a really cool appropriate .wav file.

Throw the cow.

you know he comes with a gun right, it was either that or die, i choose life lol

Yeah, I brought him out to my DZ once, back when he was a fed and he was able to carry a gun. I carry a gun too. Mine is cooler.

I'm pretty sure when he gets to Atlanta they aren't going to let him run around with that grenade-launcher thing he runs around with in Iraq, so consider escaping.

Get a distraction animal and launch it out of a catapult. When he looks at it, run.

:P

I'll go back to scouting Atlanta B&D clubs on the internet.

I know of one already that we should hit! They ocasionally have VERY good shows. B|

I got some leads too. Gotta love the internet. So who's got the Bawls? T*tty bars are cool. But how many of our little mouseketeers REEEEALLLLYY want to go to the DARKSIDE?
Speak up Biznatches. B|
To fetish club or not to fetish club?
Anyone...? Anyone....?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I'll go back to scouting Atlanta B&D clubs on the internet.

I know of one already that we should hit! They ocasionally have VERY good shows. B|

I got some leads too. Gotta love the internet. So who's got the Bawls? T*tty bars are cool. But how many of our little mouseketeers REEEEALLLLYY want to go to the DARKSIDE?
Speak up Biznatches. B|
To fetish club or not to fetish club?
Anyone...? Anyone....?

robbie! shut the FUCK UP! you dont even know what a fetish club is, you just moved to atlanta remember?:o

The details are still in the Works...

Clays Official Welcome Home/I didnt Get my Ass Killed (Yet) in Iraq Party!!

August 19,20,21

Friday Night - Boogie Bus (The same one that was used for the SDA Halloween Boogie Outing) Loaded with Drunken Skydivers to hit various Atlanta Strip Clubs. The bus will hold up to 30 Skydivers. Cost will be about $20 per person if we get 25 people.

Friday, Saturday & Sunday - Jumping at Skydive the Farm All Day. I am still trying to work out some kinda special Deal with the Farm on Jumps.

This Party will be BYOS (Bring Your Own Sheep!!)

Please let me know if you are up for another Atlanta Sydiver Strip Club Invasion. Maybe we will not get kicked out this time (Yea, Right!;)). Anyway with the Bus, Soon as we get kicked out of one... We can just goto another!!

Schedule me in for everything. Hell, if I'm coming to Atlanta, I want to DO something in Atlanta other than jump! Oh wait... Still don't know how I'm getting from the airport... Damnit!

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

just give us a call, ill even make clay stay sober so he has to do the drivin lol

I've gotcha numbered! LOL!! Stay sober? That sux. :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Stay sober?

Yeah.................what's up with that? :D

At least she directed that towards you and not me... :)