freeflir29

Might as well start a post.....Party in Atlanta!

***nope but we all will be come aug 19 thru 21st jeesh , so you coming?

I'm planning on it. My buddy Timber and I talked about it tonight.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***why you need a ride

Hey Dude,
No but thanks. I am driving up this Friday evening and I am trying to get a group to come with me. When are you getting there?

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***if you wanting to be in the poker tourny you might want to start sucking up to the other girls, as per the rules girls in it pick one guy to play each...

I guess it never hurts to start early!B|

Clays Official Welcome Home/I didnt Get my Ass Killed (Yet) in Iraq Party!!

August 19,20,21
------------------------------------------------------------

ok i am confused:S,,i thought clay's welcome home was moved to sept..but no matter we can still celebrate his return home twice:)
If there are no trials in life,how will u know what is really imprtortant
liv2luv
luv2liv,,,SUMMOOO 1

lucky

I'll probably suck up to the drunkest one because I suck at poker and I'll be naked in 3 hands!

Sounds like we are adding The Secret Room to the tour.. (This club is ran by the same people that used to run the chamber and probably fits the bill best for this group.)

We'll call that the Elimination Round.

For the truly adventurous..
Dont forget about Club Trapeeze, Club Risque and Club Venus. The biggest problem with these clubs is that they are Private and require a $50 Annual Membership fee per couple.

Those who come out looking like they want more freakiness, meet at the back of the bus. We'll talk...

;)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I will start a Thread in Events once all the details are finalized (Probably later this week). We will have a Roll Call there.

I am still waiting to hear back from some of the Load Organizers and Canopy Coaches I have talked to. I am really hoping that this event will have something to offer everyone not just the Party Animals.

With almost a Month to Go I personally know roughly 40 Jumpers that have said they will be there. That is in addition to the regulars at the Farm.

Page2?!?!?!?!?!?!? This had fallen all the way to page 2!??!?!!?? This can NEVER happen again

Oh quit acting like you're important enough to have a boogie!! No way in hell i would come visit you!! :D:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Bringing her straight to RED

WHat specific shade of red? Clay, I'm thinking of you and red and the only shade of red I can think of is dog dick red. We all know the color, but nobody at Home Depot will mix it up for us and call it that.

Specify. "I'm bringing you home to marital bliss red brick house red". If you leave it open, well, guys like me will screw it up.