freeflir29

Might as well start a post.....Party in Atlanta!

What date are we planning for this evening of debauchary and nignoggery?

I will do what I can to keep the ball rolling...

for some reason I was thinking 20-21 Aug was the date set...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

So your health plan will cover the surgery? Thats good news Clay!

That was the problem.............why do you think I took this job? :D BTW..........ever since Karen found out she won't stop calling me. Tell her I'm going to be forced to take out a restraining order soon. :ph34r:

What date are we planning for this evening of debauchary and nignoggery?

Last I heard it's 19, 20, and 21 August. It's really the only free weekend I have now. Jumping at The Farm and nig noggery in Atlanta........followed by Nig Noggery back at The Farm. B|

The details are still in the Works...

Clays Official Welcome Home/I didnt Get my Ass Killed (Yet) in Iraq Party!!

August 19,20,21

Friday Night - Boogie Bus (The same one that was used for the SDA Halloween Boogie Outing) Loaded with Drunken Skydivers to hit various Atlanta Strip Clubs. The bus will hold up to 30 Skydivers. Cost will be about $20 per person if we get 25 people.

Friday, Saturday & Sunday - Jumping at Skydive the Farm All Day. I am still trying to work out some kinda special Deal with the Farm on Jumps.

This Party will be BYOS (Bring Your Own Sheep!!)

Please let me know if you are up for another Atlanta Sydiver Strip Club Invasion. Maybe we will not get kicked out this time (Yea, Right!;)). Anyway with the Bus, Soon as we get kicked out of one... We can just goto another!!

Shit shit shit, I have to coach a tunnel camp that weekend :(:(:(:(

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that I'm coaching but this is the first time I'll wish I was somewhere else. Miss U :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Aight...

Sounds like the beginning of a plan at least... I will plan to be at The Farm that entire weekend. :ph34r:

Although, if we are doing another stripper excursion, we may have to go to a different club. Eventually, we will most likely have been kicked out of every decent club in Atlanta! :S

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Good planning my friend!

If we get kicked out of too many early in the evening, I know a few around Fulton Industrial that most likely would never even think of kicking us out. Now, the caliber of dancers may not be the same... But, getting kicked out would be the least of our concerns! ;)

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

i think you have some concerns of not being able to keep it up

now i think everyone who was still awake at the farm last time i was there KNOWS i can keep up.......after i was.....well.....done.......i got dressed adn came back out and continued to ParTay
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

The caliber of dancers?? Honestly Ben, I don't think it could get any worse than our experience up here in the big ole city of Chattavegas... It still makes me cringe...[:/]

I want lap dances damnit and I want to be able to dance myself without getting the third degree from dance nazi...:ph34r:

I'm sorry... I don't do things like go to strip clubs, give lap dances, party or drink. I'm a lady...

It's OK............I'm bringing along a friend that wants to help you get over your shyness. ;)

Shit shit shit, I have to coach a tunnel camp that weekend

Don't worry too much. You'll miss the party but I WILL be down your way and I WILL make time to come by and see you. I think Aug 16th will be the day. You, Ari, Me, and Mike have a dinner date! So........clear your calender! ;)

I think that weekend would be good for the fuckerware party too!! ;)

That is a most fantabulous idea!!! Where is jumpergirl? There are a few things that I need to order!!!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

I'll have a big one.............just not sure of the details. Those of you in the planning process give me some updates! I'm sitting here bored out of my mind. Give me a shred of hope to cling to. Thanatos............Shrek...............anyone? :D

workin on it dude. actually, im not. but i know somone is.