cocheese

How long were you a thread killer ?

Is it a newbie thing ? Or do some just never grow out of it ? How many threads have you killed ?

For a long time I felt responsible for many a locked thread, seeing as how the world revolves around me and all.

Then, I realized it wasn't me, it's that a thread can only last so long without at least the mention of boobies, sex (and all toys for and variations of), wingloading, or boobies.

Even with the appropriate and necessary stimuli, most of us barely have enough span of attent

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

That's what you think. I went to bed last night and resolved to embrace my thread killing abilities. I'm going to be like Jean Reno in the Professional, i'll go out and kill threads everywhere!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

what do you mean were? Three or four just tonight, and I've only posted three or five times. :D Sangiro should compute a thread-killer loading for the profile. I.e. how many of your posts as a % of your total posts are the last one in a thread. I've gotta be close to the top on that.

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Every one at first followed slowly by being take over by other skilled thread killers. now I've recognised my competition and am developing tactics.

I strike while you sleep.
:)
PS you're all invited to the wake which follows.

PPS SHHHHH ...Don't wake the dead!!!!!!

the following is a list of visiting thread killing dignitaries....read on

Hitler
The WAR
and
Land Rights for Gay Whales

That should do it:P

It is a well known fact that you can not intentionally Godwin a thread.

Additionally, it is not the MENTION of Hitler, it is CALLING someone Hitler. Reference

Sorry, but this suckah is MINE.

Those that have not jumped can not understand
Those that have jumped can not explain.

dont u work or something? shit:D

Are y'all actually trying to kill this thread? 'Cause it doesn't work like that.

The only way to kill a thread is to TRY NOT TO. Try really really hard to write something people will read and respond to.

You see, it's an art, thread murder is. You can't just one-line it to death. That's slow and painful and cruel. And it looks like IBTL too, which is a no no.

Even this post won't do it, just 'cause I WANT IT TO.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Did u know that in a FCC unit the teflon mixed with hydrogen gas heats to 1000 degrees celcius which is 1832 degrees F. at 500 degreesC. the teflon pyrolizes and mixes woth the hydrogen causing HF gas. Very nasty stuff. The gass then passes over the parts causing a deep cleaning action. the spent gasses then go through a scrubber that is filled with water and Sodium Hydroxide which causes a Alkaline nixture. when the HF gas passes through the scrubber it neutralizes and the scrubber water becmes acidic. after a run is completed then more Sodium Hydroxide is added to the scrubber till the ph level is between 11-13. the process is then redone to clean more parts. I hope this helps..... :P

ExPeCt ThE uNeXpEcTeD!
DoNt MiNd ThE tYpOs, Im LaZy On CoRrEcTiOnS!

The average sheep exretes a litre of urine a day. How's that? And yeah, i work, very hard in fact, i'm just doing my best to have the last word here ;)

And Rebecca, course we know that, but this is probably the only time anyone in the bonfire is actually trying to have the last word, in SC they try all the time! :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky