ladyskydiver

Weekend Numbers Aug. 20-21, 2005

0: 1: lost count

Just got back from an exhausting (due to lack of sleep :D) but awesome weekend at The Farm. Only got in 1 jump since I was so tired. It's always great to see those you care about - even though the time with them is short. :)
Beer owed for:

The party bus on Friday evening was a blast. I found out that wearing 5" heels for a little over 6 hours hurts. B|:D:$ (And, no...I don't have pictures 'cause the Georgia humidity and my camera didn't get along. [:/]) Tons of pics taken by others, however.

Walking around a dropzone in lingerie was interesting. :$ The jump didn't work as planned but we all froze our asses off...errr...I mean cooled off :P during the jump. A few of us were wondering how much of our lingerie would be in one piece after the jump - and all of us had everything stay in place. :D

First jump at the Farm. Nice DZ - tons of landing spaces and outs. However, Cingular's reception wasn't the best so phone calls were iffy.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

0:0:0

Being busted up makes it hard to get out and about. NOt to mention I had some personal affairs to take care of. Being Grown up Sucks Sometimes. [:/]
NO, not because of the post. As a matter of fact I hung out with a SkyChica the night of that post! She thought is was funny! :P:P:ph34r:B|:D

We all know why I am not jumping at the current time. Those rounds are unforgiving! B|:( Should be October although If I feel good I might push the limits.

It is rare that you will be able to get me for beer these days. I have done some crazy stuff in my time.:PB|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

:), 1, 0

Skydive was made to the beach on fridayB|, no airplane for the weekend[:/], but this is my weekend with my daughter, so she and I are having a good time!:)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

0:7:1

6 awesome rounds of 4-way with my Rookie Team, Raeford Skycatz! Guess we'll have to move up to Intermediate next year because we won straight 1st's this year!!!:o

Beer owed for busting the beer line at CSS - damn that hill!:D:$

Awesome Katie!!!! And I say don't fret the beer line incident. You kick ass!

Peace~
linz

Oh.... 1:3:0

I got to jump!!!! It was friggin' hot in Louisiana, but we had a good time at a (quoting Banjo Bill) "teeninsey" little dz in N. La. Thanks y'all for a good time!
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Walking around a dropzone in lingerie was interesting.:$

well where are the pic's???:):)

:$ You'll have to wait and see if others post them. My camera didn't like the humidity in Atlanta and got all fogged up so I didn't get any. :(
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

0:1:0

Pretty weak jump day today. The joys of a quiet DZ....

I did get to play a game I like to call "I didn't flare high enough for a no-wind landing, let's see how fast I can run" though. Turns out I can run pretty fast :)
cavete terrae.

Hey grue have you made up your mind if your going to Couch Freaks or not yet?

I almost certainly cannot go. I had thought Ft Dodge is like an hour from here, it's actually closer to three. I don't have my rig, I have soccer, work, etc, and I think it just won't happen this year. Definitely next year, though.

Have fun for me!
cavete terrae.

:):3:awholeeffinlot

Biffing in on my left knee hurt after a couple of times, so I decided to call it a day on Saturday.

Sunday a.m. jump with Bob, Peanut, Andy, Scott and the cutie I met on the ride to the airport was a ton of fun! Thank you guys for letting this "baby" jump with you. It was a ton of fun and I'm so happy my plan of taking out the formation didn't work because when we completed the circle at the end, it was definitely worth hanging on and arching like I've never done before.

I owe beer for a lot of things, but hey, if it isn't on video, it didn't happen, right? ;)

I owe beer for a lot of things, but hey, if it isn't on video, it didn't happen, right?;)

Huh? Nothing happened....remember....

**cough**

>:(:):$