ladyskydiver

What is the quickest amount of time that it took

I had a bad track record before 2000 of going on vacation, coming back, not remembering how/why I dealt with the @#$% and job hunting within a month. [:/]
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

for you to be totally stressed out at your job and deciding that it's time to job search?

1 shift at a computer chip oven manufacturing facitility. It didn't stress me out, it was simply obvious it was the wrong job. Lasted 2 work weeks.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

A good friend of mine walked out of job after 2 hours. He was hired as a parking lot attendant and it was raining on his first day. He decided to quit after an hour and 40 minutes and was proud of himself for making the 2 hour mark. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Well, there was the one job that I knew I hated after the first two hours... managed to last an entire two weeks before they fired me. Anyone who knows me can understand though... wtf was I thinking taking a job as a maid? :ph34r::ph34r:

But I'm assuming you mean a job you thought you were going to like. If that's the case, then three months from the time I started until I knew I needed to do something else.

One day... I knew in the first hour that I wasn't going to work there long, and by the end of the day, I was done. ;)

I was fortunate at the time to have been fielding a couple of offers before making the wrong choice... so I just went to work for the other place the very next day!

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

I've done the "walk in, walk out" thing. Actually, I think I was there for 3 hours before I slipped out while no one was looking. I was 16 and HATED the place from the start, but I desperately wanted to avoid confrontation. The place shut down 2 months later. It just had a creepy vibe.

I've done the "walk in, walk out" thing. The place shut down 2 months later. It just had a creepy vibe.

Such a shame that place wasn't Skyride's call center... :| :D I'd like to see it shut down... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

When I was in college I had a job for 2 hours. It was for a crossing guard. Took it cuz the money was really good. But as soon as I had my ass out there in the sub-zero temps with all my extremities frozen, waiting for the little rugrats to cross the street, I decided there was no freakin way I was coming back! I called my boss and said they'd need someone else for the afternoon shift. ;)

In my current job, I knew I hated it after about 3 days. Unfortunately, I'm still here after 4+ years. :( The job market is a lot tougher than when I got out of college. And I wasn't looking that hard before. But I'm really trying now and shooting for being out of here by years end. Keep your fingers crossed!!!
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site