flyangel2

Mailin is in the air!

hehe - they're gonna try to combine 4 and 7 tomorrow.... this stuff is cool!! :)
Jen

That's what it looked like.

You, my dear, are an exceptional student!

Kudos!

Be careful about that red haired lady you hang out with. Not so much in the air, but she has some scary habits on the ground you gotta beware!

;)

Hey Deuce,

I had the honor of being with her in the tunnel when she did her time....This does not supprize me in the least...and our tunnel coach is on that dive with her :)
She kicked ass in the tunnel, and looks like she is doing the same in the air!!!

Now that just kicks ass :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Hi Sam! :)
OMG - I wanted to give you a big thank you and hope to be able to do that in person soon.

Everything you covered in the FJC with Darius and I came rushing back and made lots of sense - I had such a great understanding of everything that was covered that I had no reason to be nervous.

I'm really looking forward to making my way back to Jumptown this year, and I'll definitely look you and thank you personally :)

Jen
Arianna Frances

Hey Lisa,

I jumped with Rob and Uwe (his name is spelled wierd so I'm probably getting it wrong) - I've got incriminating photos now too...

Rob was gonna do a burble hop and Uwe is telling him no with some of the funniest gestures ever.

It was a fun time - I'm likin' it here ;)

Jen
Arianna Frances

That is so amazing. I'm so proud of you doing so well. I know Mar is taking good care of you and you two aren't getting into ANY TROUBLE.:P

Can't wait to see you again and hopefully get to play with you in the air.

HUGS

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

you two aren't getting into ANY TROUBLE. :P

Us two in trouble? Never.

Here are some pictures from my camera.

BTW, Jen did her hop n pop and has finished her AFF. Now she is working towards her A License.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey