missg8tordivr

Pet names

The Brits refer to women as "lass". FYI.

Yes, I know that, I was making the joke before someone else did it first. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

For my wife I call her "Sperm burping spawn of Satan that has completely destoyed my life and should burn in hell forever" ...

Bob, tell me you didn't marry my ex...:o

Three stages of marital sex...

Everywhere sex: newly married having sex everywhere in the house

Bedroom sex: married a year and limited to the bedroom.

Hallway sex: long time married, pass in the hallway and say "Fuck you!".
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

We're "babe" to each other on a regular basis.

Pretty often it's also "luv-a" for each other.

Sometimes I call him my "Studly McMuffin" or "Hot Ass":P (edited to add---I can't believe I forgot "Boy Toy" which is what I most often refer to him as to other people).

Sometimes he calls me "Gorgeous".:P

Our acutal "pets" names are Sabre, Pilot, Zoe' (kitties) and Salty (shaggy dog).:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Lessee....we started out with darlin', hon and sweetheart. He calls me babe quite regularly now. All of these make my heart happy. :)
But when he calls me "Baby"....:$ Well....I can't expound on it, but it definitely gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Yup, baby is definitely a positive!!! ;)

Compared to some of the other pet names posted here, I guess we seem sort of boring, but it works great for us. I can't wait to see what the future holds. :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Lessee....we started out with darlin', hon and sweetheart. He calls me babe quite regularly now. All of these make my heart happy. [Smile]

But when he calls me "Baby"....Blush Well....I can't expound on it, but it definitely gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Yup, baby is definitely a positive!!! [Wink]

Compared to some of the other pet names posted here, I guess we seem sort of boring, but it works great for us. I can't wait to see what the future holds. [Smile]

Well sounds like it is going well so far. I used to date a guy that would always say something like honey, beautiful, or one of many others mentioned here every time we talked on the phone. It is just a great feeling and a great way to let that person know that you care for them.
F LORIDA!

Actually, I'm sort of glad he doesn't go for the more outrageous names. I KNOW that's not him. If he used them, they'd be so fake I'd know something was wrong. ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance