Squeak

weekend numbers 17th/18th Sept 2005

I'm not seeing any hump numbers

I would post those numbers but I don't want to rub it in anyone's face. :P:ph34r:

Why not, you already rubbed my face in it:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I'm not seeing any hump numbers

I would post those numbers but I don't want to rub it in anyone's face. :P:ph34r:

Hey, we need numbers, not details. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:):0:0

Didn't jump, but what a good weekend!!! Gators won over the Vols...what a great tailgating day full of drunkeness and screaming fans! :)

And Bama kicked Spurrier's ass again! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

0:4:1

4 jumps on Saturday, but none on Sunday due to wind. The highlight of the weekend was that I may or may not have buzzed a cloud for 2000 feet. :) And if I did it would have been my first.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Arizona days... hum... What was in that Hawaii-an wicked tropical, fruity thingy?

:S— :: —:S— :: —:S

Actual jumps.... 8 or 9.. I think!? but most of them really don't quality as jumps, more like falls... new fun canopy though.

To all those I jumped with, I apologize... B|:S

[edited to add the apology]

0:4:1

4 jumps on Saturday, but none on Sunday due to wind. The highlight of the weekend was that I may or may not have buzzed a cloud industrial haze for 2000 feet. :) And if I did it would have been my first.

Sigh. Newbies. I edited for you.;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:(:[:/]:B|

The way I read this is: no sex and no jumps because you lost an eye when you got hit on the head with a beer bottle? Or something like that. ;)

:(:[:/]:B|

The way I read this is: no sex and no jumps because you lost an eye when you got hit on the head with a beer bottle? Or something like that. ;)

CLOSE! :P

Nah.. went camping and didnt get lucky, no jumps because I went camping.. and damn.. did I drink too much all weekend longB|

.. went camping and didnt get lucky, no jumps because I went camping.. and damn.. did I drink too much all weekend longB|

Well, except for the "didn't get lucky" and "no jumps" part it sounds like an excellent training weekend for the Byron Boogie.:D

3 sleeps!

I wont have beer for breakfast though at the boogie.. :P

Is it because you'll be making bloody marys instead? Oooh, I love bloody marys.

Oh, wait, there's that jumping thing ... might wanna be sober for that. Nevermind.