antifnsocial

boldest thing you ever did to show someone you like them

I wrote that I liked this guy in huge letters on the wall of the ditch that ran behind his house.:D:D:D ah the teenage years!

My sister wrote in spray paint " live with me G.S." under the 22 freeway which he passed on the way to work:D:D:D

I'm weird I know!-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Drove 5 hours each way to see her 3 1/2 minutes...:|

No, you haven't done that yet! :|:ph34r::P

I wrote "hours", not "days".:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I won my wife's heart, no, I actually confused her heart, when I had a group of my skydiving friends and myself build a formation depicting the universal hand sign for "I love you", then transitioning to the 2nd point spelling out her name "F L O" in freefall. We almost got the name completed, but she got the picture reviewing the video. She was kinda dating me and some other dude, but a month later told the other dude to bugger off, and we started our relationship for real. B| I think that was back in 1998, and we'll pass our 5th wedding anniversary next month. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I know, like when you are in elementary school and you pass the note to the boy asking him to check yes or no on whether he likes you or not. [Laugh] It all seemed so simple back then.

Nah...note passing can still be simple...just have to adjust it a little....

Do you like me?? Check one.

___ Yes

___ I am gay

:D:D:D:P
F LORIDA!

I never dated much. Was always too busy with school, modeling, swim instructing, school sports & my "very cool" older friends. Ha!

I do remember one Spring Break in high school back when everyone drove tirelessly up and down the beach in Daytona just to see and be seen---some hot guys that we'd seen earlier (but not spoken to) were in a convertable in front of us, so I ran up. hopped in the back and introduced myself. They weren't as hot once they opened their mouths, but the driver ended up dating one of my girlfriends for a few months:P;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I gave her a kleenEx out of the glovebox---and I let her keep the change

Traveled from Paris(france) to Santa Fe(new mexico) to have dinner with her (I did stay the night:P) cause she was having a crappy time.... 48hours later (including air and car travel) was back in Paris... proud of myself and broke.

B.

edited to add: that was in 1994, I am now much wiser... would never do something dumb like that again...

I gave her a kleenEx out of the glovebox---and I let her keep the change

Traveled from Paris(france) to Santa Fe(new mexico) to have dinner with her (I did stay the night:P) cause she was having a crappy time.... 48hours later (including air and car travel) was back in Paris... proud of myself and broke.

B.

edited to add: that was in 1994, I am now much wiser... would never do something dumb like that again...

Ahhhh... L'Amour...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Purchased a Caribbean Cruise vacation for two as a birthday present to my better half. Mimicked a game show, intentionally rigged to win a Caribbean Cruise vacation.

We are no longer a couple but we are still great friends (roommates, actually) that are comfortable and relaxed around each other. Kind of an exception to the rule.

Traveled from Paris(france) to Santa Fe(new mexico) to have dinner with her (I did stay the night[Tongue]) cause she was having a crappy time.... 48hours later (including air and car travel) was back in Paris... proud of myself and broke.

That's a really fucking cool thing to do B|.

Traveled from Paris(france) to Santa Fe(new mexico) to have dinner with her (I did stay the night[Tongue]) cause she was having a crappy time.... 48hours later (including air and car travel) was back in Paris... proud of myself and broke.

That's a really fucking cool thing to do B|.

Ever had a loooooong distance relationship? They make for lots of spontanious and intense moments, great airline mileage, cool travels around the world, and maxed out credit cards.:)

Ever had a loooooong distance relationship? They make for lots of spontanious and intense moments, great airline mileage, cool travels around the world, and maxed out credit cards.

...and two days of walkin' like a Bull Rider!;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~