antifnsocial

boldest thing you ever did to show someone you like them

Show? I think telling someone that you are in love with them is pretty bold. Even bolder when the feelings aren't reciprocated and you try really hard to be friends with them anyway. [:/]

Awe i know how you feel.
The spoken word is bold. Actions to convey likeness are like : "Dude you could have just told her you like her" instead of making a fool of yourself/wasting time and money etc.
So hiring a skywriter to say "I love you" is a waste of money. Unless he/she's the One. :P

That's not bold. That's being true. If you can't be friends because they don't reciprocate the feelings you have for them, then it's not love. It's lust or infatuation, but not love.

I didn't say I couldn't be friends, I said it's even bolder to be friends when they don't feel the same way. It's like swallowing the jagged, little pill. It's not the easiest thing to do. (and no, I'm not listening to Alanis right now :P)

...when the feelings aren't reciprocated and you try really hard to be friends with them anyway. [:/]

What???? You DON'T love me?????
You baitch...see if I ever look at you nude again....
Hmmmmph...

:D:D:D;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

She asked me out.

Most women play the game. If they are asked, they can play undecided/too busy/later. Positioning.
"I've got a lot of stuff going on...but give me a call later...and beg a little..."

It's like when the employer asks how much you'll take. It's a better position if you wait for their offer.

When women give up that power, they are making a bold statement. A lot of confidence.

I don't think it's really bold, but I sat on his lap and kissed him to show him that I liked him. What I did to show him that I really really liked him may have been bold, though! :)

Details please. :P

:D It's funny, actually. Back then, things that seemed really bold are pretty normal now! (Proof that he was the one to corrupt me.)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

:D It's funny, actually. Back then, things that seemed really bold are pretty normal now! (Proof that he was the one to corrupt me.)

I know, like when you are in elementary school and you pass the note to the boy asking him to check yes or no on whether he likes you or not. :D It all seemed so simple back then.

Or in middle school when you give a girl whose a friend a love letter to give to another girl and she and all her friends read it. [:/]

Both you and the girl it was supposed to go to are embarassed and she never forgives you. [:/]
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I worte a song for her...

I've written LOTS of songs about the opposite sex but I actually played it for her at the Eloy christmas boogie

Only did that for ONE person.
others have seen the lyrics written down but I never could work the courage to sing for them.

then since I am such a talented guy ( barf )
I made a video for her of the things we did and used my song as the soundtrack.

it was her first birthday present that I gave her.
My photos

My Videos