bob.dino

Weekend Numbers: Sept 24 & 25

:( (Wife is a whuffo and I was ath the Byron-NCFF boogie/10/1

Had a good variety of freefly jumps and I am trying to learn to fly with my camera helment. I to had a glorious time (I had 3 or 4 to many) on friday which resulted in a rather subdued saturday :S.

:D owed for 1st jump at Byron

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

:)
Only 2 jumps cuz of winds, but they were both firsts. First head down (attempt) and first rodeo. And I didn't even really mind that I only got 2 jumps cuz I was havin so much fun hangin out with friends at the BYRON BOOGIE :)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

:|:1:1

Only one jump this weekend because of the winds....it was my first time jumping the Porter. Had a great time at The Farm...yet again! :P:)

Ditto...except I owe beer because it was the first time I've ever jumped a container with a pull out and it was my first attempt at sit flying... glad I could entertain the guys in the air on that jump. ;)

Wish we could have jumped more. [:/]

1 visit to a guy I've missed a whole lot: 3: 2

What an awesome weekend!

Flew out to Ohio for the weekend to see my honey. Saturday, despite what we thought was going to be horrible weather turned out to be very nice!!

1 2way with Lori-we got 11 points! Most points I've ever gotten before!
1 2way with Wingnut
1 planned 9way hybrid and 2 camera guys which turned into a simple 8way for Phree's 1,000th!

Jumping was cut short to pick up an good friend at the airport. We made sure to pick up pie on the way to get Phree when we got back to the dz:)
Beer is owed for my first 8way, and the first time I ever got ore than 5 points on a skydive!

*daizey*