Girlfalldown

Are you a complicated sleeper?

huh as in it gets STUCK in the ear? Your flippin kidding me????

nursing education

Insects, including roaches, can crawl into ears, and their scratching and movements cause great distress for the patient. Methods of removing foreign objects include suction, irrigation, or tools under direct visualization.

Roaches are difficult to kill. Filling the ear canal with 2% lidocaine solution (thus drowning the roach and numbing the ear canal) is effective. The roach or insect can then be removed under direct visualization or irrigation.

:o
"Class today we will discuss roach-sucking..."

Once I get used to sleeping alone, it's very hard for me to sleep with a bed buddy, and vice versa. I left an X-SO in bed alone at 4:30 a.m. because I couldn't sleep once . . . scared the shit out of him when he woke up at 6:30. I felt bad . . . but damn! I couldn't sleep! I had to go home, and I didn't want to wake him up first! :D

I'm beginning to think that you all are a bunch of freaks...:P
But that only me talkin...sleep happens whenever, where ever and with whoever:)
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

I go through cycles
It used to be that I couldn't sleep unless it was dark... and then I started working second shift. After that any opportunity I had to sleep.... I took it.

Now.... I will sometimes go days without sleeping. Eventually I get tired enough to sleep and I will be dead to the world for days.

I like having a cold pillow and I mostly sleep on my stomach. I have to sleep with something covering me and I don't really like having my foot or anything hanging off the bed for fear the monsters under my bed will eat my toes;) (the only exception to this is when I'm too drunk to care)

Sometimes, the slightest noise will annoy me, sometimes I don't care.

That might be even more strange than having consistent sleep complications.

Anyone else see a gender based pattern forming here?
I've never known a woman who didn't have trouble sleeping, or a guy who couldn't nod off while rolling down a hill.

yeah, i noticed that too! there are exceptions of course, but in general I think that's right.:D

Also women prefer warmer temperatures than men do.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I wear earplugs every night. Even if it's totally silent outside.

I can't sleep if there's ANYTHING blinking. If Like a clock or a radio that's not set I have to unplug it. If it's just a clock I usually have to cover it with something so I can't see it because the light will penetrate through my eyelids and drive me crazy!

Another weird thing, if there's a watch that ticks or a clock on the wall that ticks I can hear it from all the way across the room. "tick tick tick". It drives me mad! I have to bury the watch under a towel or something and take the batteries out of the clock.

THANK GOD! You mean there's hope for me? I thought i was the only one that did stuff like this!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I do need it cool in my bedroom. I can't sleep in heat. In the winter I turn my heat down to about 54 or so at night, so I can sleep better. I also can't sleep without a blanket of some sort on top of me. I also can't sleep well with a pillow.

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Yep, I can sleep anywhere, anytime, as long as I can put my head down.

Apparently I talk a lot and I have sometimes been concious of it as I fall asleep, and heard myself talking.. I talk in different languages too..

I can't sleep with socks on either, no matter how cold it is, my feet MUST be naked.

I am a terrible cuddle-bunny, if I'm in bed with someone, I cuddle sooo much that they normally end up on the edge of the bed. I am also a duvet-thief!

Oh yeah, and apparently I snore! [:/]

LOUD :|
www.sneale-create.com

And my room has to be dark, extremely dark.

When I go to hotels, I always bring a big hairclip or clothespin with me so I can clip the curtains shut. Hotel curtains never seem to close all the way and there's always that sliver of light from the hallway shining in the room that makes it seem like there's a freakin' UFO landing going on out there!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

And my room has to be dark, extremely dark.

When I go to hotels, I always bring a big hairclip or clothespin with me so I can clip the curtains shut. Hotel curtains never seem to close all the way and there's always that sliver of light from the hallway shining in the room that makes it seem like there's a freakin' UFO landing going on out there!

Light under doorways kills me, especially in hotels. And you're right, you expect an x-files moment to happen any second :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Also women prefer warmer temperatures than men do.

Not all....I cannot sleep when it is hot! fuck that must be cold!!! :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I think i can consider myself extremely lucky, I can sleep, anywhere, anytime, in any noise or light if I'm tired. Once when i was a kid my mum was presenting a music show and they were practicing in a small room with huge speakers on the bed. I fell asleep right next to it.

It has disadvantages as well, once i fall asleep my bed could be stolen and I'd never realize :D.

Take risks not to escape life but to prevent life from escaping