Casie

Guys and toilet seats

Ok, here's the thing about the toilet seat. You'd think a woman would look to Identify whether the seat is up or down, right?

Wrong.

Have you ever been in a woman's bathroom? Some of them have these boxes of mysterious things called "pads" with little strips of adhesive on them.

They're BLINDFOLDS, gentlemen!:o When a woman goes to the bathroom, she puts on one of these blindfolds, there's a drumroll, and the woman does this amazing blindfolded butt-naked backward leap onto the toilet.

When you leave the seat up you're ruining the whole act.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

However, in an office environment, I think people should be extra courteous - it's not like you don't know who the culprit is...

What about equal rights?
We have to raise it most of the time right?
Why don’t we insist that women always leave it up??

Say you have an office with 5 men and 5 women sharing on restroom. The toilet will get used an average of 20 times a day. 10 Times the seat needs to be up, 10 times it needs to be down.
Why is down the only acceptable answer here? How is that fair?

I still say the real problem is that women dont look and then get upset they get their tookus wet when they slip into the bowl. Then want to come yelling at us because they didnt look first.

Sorry. No sympathy from me. You sat without looking.
:P

Ah but your math does not take into consideration numba one versus numba two!

Women have to sit nomada what... men only need to sit for numba two.

So in your example of an office employing an equal numba of men and women, the seat is down more then it is up.

... but still [:/]

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Real Men NEVER go number 2 anywhere but Home!!:D:D

What?... okay excuse me? I think you're a little confused, let me explain:

"Real Men" go wherever they want, whenever they want. "Real Men" make fun of sissies that have to go home to poop. That's how it works boys.

... really :S

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Do we have to go through this again...:S

How about.. Look before you sit.:P

I cant believe how many Women sit without looking. As a man who generally Sits once a Day.. I can honestly say that I have never sat on a Toilet without first looking at what I am about to sitting on.:P

Me either. I'm pretty anal about what I sit on. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ok, here's the thing about the toilet seat. You'd think a woman would look to Identify whether the seat is up or down, right?

Wrong.

Have you ever been in a woman's bathroom? Some of them have these boxes of mysterious things called "pads" with little strips of adhesive on them.

They're BLINDFOLDS, gentlemen!:o When a woman goes to the bathroom, she puts on one of these blindfolds, there's a drumroll, and the woman does this amazing blindfolded butt-naked backward leap onto the toilet.

When you leave the seat up you're ruining the whole act.

I almost pissed myself reading this.. that is the funniest explanation I have seen so far as to why some women get all bent out of shape over this..

It's cause we're ruining the fun.. not because it's nasty or whatever..

However, in an office environment, I think people should be extra courteous - it's not like you don't know who the culprit is...

What about equal rights?
We have to raise it most of the time right?
Why don’t we insist that women always leave it up??

Say you have an office with 5 men and 5 women sharing on restroom. The toilet will get used an average of 20 times a day. 10 Times the seat needs to be up, 10 times it needs to be down.
Why is down the only acceptable answer here? How is that fair?

I still say the real problem is that women dont look and then get upset they get their tookus wet when they slip into the bowl. Then want to come yelling at us because they didnt look first.

Sorry. No sympathy from me. You sat without looking.
:P

I never said the up/down status of the seat was an issue. In fact, I said it wasn't an issue.

What IS an issue is pee on the seat and rim. By the time a man is an adult, he should know how to control his pee stream instead of marking the bathroom like a tomcat.

Same thing for the ladies. If you hover and sprinkle, wipe down the seat. While you're at it, just sit already and don't sprinkle.

If women outnumber men, please be nice guys and just put the damn seat down. Vice versa to the women. Or just don't worry about it.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I always think this subject is funny. You never hear a guy yelling about someone leaving the seat down! We look and put it up to take a pee.

and how is it possible to ppppp on the rim and seat????

Very easy to do this, believe me. Especially when you have had a few drinks. Something I have started again after this weekend. Saki bombs are good!

Can't you put a new roll of tiolet paper on the thingy?

I got yelled at for this a few weeks ago. My ex wife and her family never put TP on the thingy. They always had a basket full of rolls next to the toilet. Easy to reach down and grab. Never had to worry about not having a new roll. That is about the best thing that came out of our marriage.
Dom

I think that if guys have to leave the toilet seat down for us, we should have to leave it up for them!!!! :P

NOOOOOOOO Put the lid down and then flush. Ugh....keep those nasty germs away from me.

Absolutely. Put the lid down too. (I am very well trained).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Just my 2 cents..
I live with my wife and brother in-law. I can go pee and not make a mess. It does not even matter if I've had a little too much Makers Mark.
There is only 1 other guy in the house, but he can manage (with the seat up) to pee all over the rim, seat and bottom of the seat cover. Does he use the bottom of the seat cover as a target? I learned to hold it and aim...

NOOOOOOOO Put the lid down and then flush. Ugh....keep those nasty germs away from me

this sounds great in theory, but in practice, that means that you have to stand there and wait for the flush to finish and then lift the lid to make sure everything went down, lower the lid, flush, wait , lift, check, lower, flush again if necessary. or you could just walk away after the first flush and hope for the best. chances are that your so will be the next one in there and believe me you don't want to be anywhere around when she discovers that you didn't check the bowl. besides, do you really think that those that are too lazy to replace the toilet paper are going to do all that lifting and lowering?

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Is it necessary to leave the tiolet seat up?...and how is it possible to ppppp on the rim and seat????

Do you seriously have to pppppp all over the place?

Can't you put a new roll of tiolet paper on the thingy?

That is all.............

It is necessary, unles the ladies want to sit in piss. If you are upset because you almost fell in, start looking before you go to sit. You know you have to sit, and you know you need the seat. It's simple glance behind you then put it down. Hell, you look before you pull right? sitting on thebowl isn't even as stressfull, unless you've been drinking a lot of cheap beer.

I'm not sure how that is possible, if the seat is down then you piss on the seat, not the rim because the seat covers it. If the seat is up then you piss on the rim, not the seat becasue it is up.

I personlly don't piss all over the place. Just when I shake because the head of my penis is being point all over and piss flies all over.

The thingy is called the despenser or the roll. Yes guys can, unless they are retarded or have no use of thier arms. If they choose not to do it on purpose, maybe it's because they are tired of doing so often... don't use so much.

Good luck.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Is it necessary to leave the tiolet seat up?...and how is it possible to ppppp on the rim and seat????

Do you seriously have to pppppp all over the place?

Can't you put a new roll of tiolet paper on the thingy

The simple answer? Because women secretly want it that way for two reasons.

They want to feel needed. How will women feel needed if men do all the womens-work like putting tp on the roll and cleaning?

Second, it gives them something to gripe about.
Without a venting target, their heads would just explode one day.

Men are just helping out. :)

Jay - I did look which is how I know he urinated all over the rim and the seat - not only did I have to clean up after his yuckyself but he left no paper!

BRAINS: kiss my butt:P

Wait, why are you using the mens room?

"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Do guys pee in the shower...
Of course it kills atheletes foot doesn't it?

That's what an Army medic told me when I was in the Marines training with them.

Do we have to go through this again...:S

How about.. Look before you sit.:P

I cant believe how many Women sit without looking. As a man who generally Sits once a Day.. I can honestly say that I have never sat on a Toilet without first looking at what I am about to sitting on.:P

Me either. I'm pretty anal about what I sit on. :P

No pun intended?